FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.67

€6.56

Économie de: €0.89 (14% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great addition to a gluten free pantry!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

This buckwheat flour is a staple in our pantry! It's perfect for blending with other flours for the perfect light and fluffy consistency - or using on its own for things like buckwheat galettes! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Arrowhead Mills, Organic Buckwheat flour

Posted by 4819144867862889379 on Nov 20, 2015

I use this flour to bake gluten free sourdough bread that doesn't cause my inflammation to flare up.

organic buckwheat flour

Posted by 5564862385962855745 on Mar 27, 2015

The four is good but the packaging needs to be improved. These bags were wrapped in plastic bags but there was flour leakage. The bags looked banged up.

Interesting flour with a fragrance

Posted by 5535338423176274373 on Mar 24, 2015

My first time using buckwheat flour. The pancakes turned out smelling great! However, since buckwheat is a seed and not a grain, the texture of the pancakes were slightly different from the ones made with white flour.

Oat Buckwheat

Posted by 5221198410881513370 on Jan 18, 2015

I love dumplings. Use 1/3 Buckwheat flour +2/3 flour to made dumplings, that are healthy and delicious.

Love it

Posted by 5345746441115758497 on Oct 08, 2014

I make muffins, pancakes and even cookies with this flour and in combination with other flours, my kitchen always smells like something good is cooking!

Wonderful Flour Wheat Free Organic

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

I use this flour in place of wheat flour, much healthier. Iherb you have good products and a wide range of products and it is nice to know that when I want to I can get everything from the same place at very good prices Fast delivery Thanks.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4926912530760183210 on Jun 16, 2014

I love this buckwheat flour. I mix it half and half with oat flour to make yummy pancakes and pikelets.

Good. Use for pancakes