FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.26

€7.34

Économie de: €1.07 (15 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

My dogs simply love these treats! Great for their joint health too!

Publié par Reviewer1563311 le Mar 24, 2011

Fantastic price for such a healthy and delicious bag of dog treats. My pups just love the taste. The ingredients are simply great. A generous amount of glucosamine in the formula as well. I stuff these into my pups' KONGs too. Health benefits in delicious treats. Hopefully this product will be available for a long time here at iherb :)

Great joint supplement

Publié par Reviewer2074128 le Jan 11, 2012

My dog loves these treats. Full disclosure: she is not a picky eater. But these have good ingredients and I am glad they contain glucosamine. Zuke's seems like a company that really cares about animals and all of their products are made in the USA.

Pet Store Manager

Publié par alloriginal le May 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Zuke's Hip Action to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. The price seems a bit high until you realize that only one or two per day contains an effective dose. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

MY SWEETIE

Publié par Reviewer1186427 le Jan 18, 2013

SHE LIKES THIS P.B. FLAVOR AS MUCH AS THE BEEF, IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING HER GET AROUND BETTER.

the best

Publié par Reviewer1907904 le Mar 19, 2014

my dog loves those, they are the perfect treat, plus, no meat or anything so they don't smell disgusting at all!

My dog loves them!

Publié par 5456225778762572846 le Apr 11, 2014

A little big for my chihuahua, but she doesn't seem to mind. I wasn't expecting to be chewy.

nice

Publié par 4781319702225321212 le Dec 03, 2015

smell okay, and my dogs just love it so much!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

whats there not to like???

Publié par 5044880940200647751 le Jan 25, 2016

my dog loves it! and there's no meat! what else could one ask for?

articles 1-8 sur 8