FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.41

€4.05

Économie de: €0.64 (16% off)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Dec 08, 2014

My 17-year old cat has been taking this for a while. He is more sprightly now and doesn't have difficulty gong down the stairs any more. But I have to shove the treat down his throat as he does not particularly fancy the taste of it. Luckily it's small enough to swallow easily.

hip action

Posted by 4724957889171582333 on Jul 15, 2014

Our cat absolutely love this product, she wait all day for those little pieces. Also very please with your speedy delivery. Thanks

Good

Posted by 5011851768021598378 on May 02, 2014

My cats love it very much

Awesome!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Mar 20, 2014

My cat likes these, most days. They really seems to make a difference in her movement. She is 20 years old and after a couple of weeks of daily Hip Action, she seems 10 years younger! But some days, I'm not sure why, it's hard to get her to eat them.

Brilliant product and great value

Posted by 4911457616886709686 on Mar 12, 2014

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

Such a promising product!

Posted by 5621883624755595372 on Jan 09, 2014

but my cat won't eat it :( any suggestions? Inbal

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jan 13, 2013

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Just started

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012

I have so far given my cat just one of these, and since she is very picky with her food (has also food sensitivities) I was very excited to see that she was all over the place when she got this treat. So far so good; first (and also one of the biggest) obstacle bypassed :D I will continue to give her one per day, and will come report if anything happens with her e.g. locomotion.

Kitty loves them

Posted by 4922594300124335281 on Jul 25, 2012

My cat seems to really enjoy these, and I think they are helping her as she's getting older.

articles 1-10 sur 19