FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Cat's more agile

Publié par Reviewer1663253 le Apr 11, 2011

I have been giving this to my 2 middle aged cats over the past 2 weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in their ability to jump up onto the bed, gate, etc. They had both got to a stage where they were pulling themselves onto the furniture with great difficulty but are now able to jump up without difficulty. I will be ordering this regularly now.

Maine Coone Howls for These Treats

Publié par Reviewer1797022 le Aug 02, 2011

It is like he knows they ease his achy old hips - our Main Coone verbally begs for his treats before he starts off his day each morning - these treats seem to really help his old achy joints and I am very glad to have found these through iHerb. Every item we have purchased from iHerb is a quality product, including this one.

Amazing

Publié par Reviewer1920504 le May 13, 2012

For the last year my senior cat (16 yo and counting) couldn't even jump on the bad. It was hard to see the fear in his eyes each time he approached a furniture. Usually I'm suspicious about products with a dog's name or image but I liked the reviews and felt so bad for my cat. The ingredients are of high quality. The taste is very good (so says my little spoiled one) and it's soft. After two weeks my cat started to jump high. After a month I started to see bluer splashes... Ever since he is like at least 10 years younger and much happier. Jumping high, distance and racing the wind are now daily routines. Oh, be still my hurt :-)

My very picky cat...

Publié par Jennie le Sep 24, 2011

...gobbles these up! Great price too!

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2928529 le Jan 13, 2013

My cat likes it. The price is fine.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Brilliant product and great value

Publié par 4911457616886709686 le Mar 12, 2014

I have a Scottish fold with congenital joint problems. So even though he's young, he needs to take glucosamine for life. I used to sprinkle powder on his dry food, but sometimes he would avoid eating it and leave it in the bowl; then luckily I discovered these treats. Firstly my cat LOVES them! They're really small, soft and chewy and smell great! Also, the bag is huge and contains about 100 to 150 treats (too many to count, sorry); great value for the price! At first I gave my cat 2 a day, as I've read you should do 4-6 weeks double dose at first to build up the joints. Now I'm at 1 at day maintenance dose, so each bag will last a long time. Glucosamine takes 4-6 weeks to work, so be patient; I've seen a noticeable change in my cats jumping ability! Do hope they never stop making these, as I plan to buy them from iherb forever.

Awesome!

Publié par 5571932294190402036 le Mar 20, 2014

My cat likes these, most days. They really seems to make a difference in her movement. She is 20 years old and after a couple of weeks of daily Hip Action, she seems 10 years younger! But some days, I'm not sure why, it's hard to get her to eat them.

My Picky Cat Loves These treats

Publié par Reviewer2945577 le Mar 31, 2011

My 15 year old cat Lucky loves these treats.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer3306205 le Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

zukes

Publié par Reviewer1891135 le Dec 03, 2011

Seems like good quality treats and they seem to help so far.

articles 1-10 sur 19