FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.02

€3.77

Économie de: €0.76 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

LIKE A MIRACLE FOR MY HAIR!

Publié par Reviewer2169605 le Jul 23, 2014

I have long hair with bleach highlights which makes it extremely fried where the highlights are the heaviest. This has meant that every time I wash my hair I have to use detangler and spend ages working through the brillo like tangles in order not to break it off or rip it out. The when my hair is dry it looked like frizzy mess no matter what products I used. I have used super expensive to drug store cheap and everything in between. I ordered this on a whim because it was a trial size I figured it couldn't hurt. First I used an online translation program to read the reviews because the only ones here were in Russian, they were raves, and one girl mentioned how she only had to use a tiny amount. Well, I used my current ordinary natural shampoo, and following the lead of the reviewer, put just a bit of this on and my hair was transformed. This tiny bottle lasted 4 shampoos! Usually I'd use the amount contained in this bottle in one use just trying to get my hair to a combable state. I used only a tiny bit of detangler on the the couple of tough spots which were very small, and it combed through in no time with no ripping and pulling Even more magically when my hair was dry, it was smooth, shiny and bouncy. I'm back for the large size now, plus trying the trial of the shampoo too, so will reiview that soon.

Publié par Reviewer3004807 le Aug 01, 2014

Good moisturizing and shine for my long hair.

Great

Publié par 5497911713212157390 le Sep 29, 2014

Great smell and excellent moisturizer for dry curly hair. Recommended.

good product

Publié par 4921697260692442527 le Jul 21, 2014

works well on frizzy hair

great shampoo

Publié par 5125596357421233704 le Nov 11, 2014

you really see the differense

good for travel

Publié par 5651932953402196657 le Oct 28, 2014

yes, it's anti-fizz. The hair is smooth.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Only so so, was expecting it to be more moisturizing

Publié par shoppingmama le Feb 15, 2016

Like its shampoo counterpart, I don't find it living up to the anti-frizz expectations. The conditioner was only so so, I don't find it very moisturizing for frizzy hair. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Publié par Strelka le Apr 24, 2015

labs izmērs ņemšanai līdzi uz baseinu

Loved

Publié par 5197495899604956481 le Jun 01, 2016

Made my hair so soft but not greasy. I just wish I would have got a larger bottle

great product

Publié par 5760165418387510053 le Nov 05, 2016

helps to maintain the frizz. would defiantly buy the large bottle. Also- its a great idea to offer for sale a small packagers. That way you can try it out prior to buying the full package.

articles 1-10 sur 18