FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.90

€8.17

Économie de: €1.27 (16 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Delicious

Publié par Reviewer1789993 le Nov 05, 2012

These were delicious but honestly, I would never pay $1 a piece for them. I had already come up with a recipe for protein balls make from almonds, coconut and coconut oil thrown in the food processor and I imagine it won't take but a little tweaking and my dehydrator to have a batch of these for a fraction of the cost.

Yum!

Publié par Reviewer1770193 le Nov 09, 2012

Delicious. Love the lemon flavor- one of my favorite.

GOOD!!

Publié par Reviewer1470517 le Nov 16, 2012

If you love coconut, this is the snack for you. Soft and tasty coconut, with the perfect hint of lemon pie. I am hooked! They are also low on carbs, which is a good thing for me.

YUM

Publié par 4978545617610769518 le Jan 14, 2013

These are the best, so nice, a bit sweet but one every fortnight is a lovely treat.

Super-nice healthy snack!

Publié par 4640038225933098008 le Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. It has a subtle taste of lemon, and is just utter delight. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Mumsiga

Publié par Reviewer2788599 le Apr 11, 2013

Köpte dessa bara för att det var rabatt på dem, och jag ångrar mig inte en sekund. De är mjuka och saftiga. Smakar kokos och lime. Kommer definitivt köpa dessa fler gånger.

delicious

Publié par 5324077134647419475 le Jul 10, 2013

Healthy, easy, just what I like!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

These Cookies Taste Great!

Publié par BeckySue le Mar 17, 2015

These raw lemon cookies taste great! I could eat these every day. These are great treats for your whole family. Children will like these in their lunch box.

Yum

Publié par 5546251732211983125 le Oct 03, 2013

I think these are my favorite flavor so far. They taste like a lemon pie or lemon cookie, so good! Love that these satiate my sweet tooth without all the guilt.

Lovely!

Publié par Reviewer3126648 le Dec 08, 2013

Love theese. So tasty as all the CocoRoons flavours!

articles 1-10 sur 17