FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Love coconut

Publié par LarisafromNorway le Nov 04, 2013

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Good Product

Publié par CindyW le Jun 26, 2013

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Delicious!

Publié par Reviewer1770193 le Nov 09, 2012

I love these. These are my new comfort food.

Yummy!

Publié par 4640038225933098008 le Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

DELICIOUS

Publié par Reviewer1130134 le Feb 14, 2013

Tried these in Florida last year for the first time, SO GOOD! I like the lemon pie flavor the best.

Love These

Publié par 4707880978385483830 le Nov 25, 2012

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Very nice

Publié par 4978545617610769518 le Jan 15, 2013

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

Sooo good...:-)

Publié par Reviewer1470517 le Oct 22, 2012

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Delicious

Publié par Reviewer1653616 le Oct 18, 2012

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

Yummy!