FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.69

€7.93

Économie de: €1.23 (16% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Love coconut

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Nice snack!

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Oct 13, 2013

Good taste, a bit too much for me. Still its nice with a cup of coffee beside;)

Yum! Apple Pie Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

A litle like the others

Posted by 5656622706436574516 on Sep 03, 2013

This was good, but some of them tastes the same (to me)

OK

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

They taste ok, but they're too big..

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Tasty, but not so healthy

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Mar 28, 2013

While these may lack the toxins that most cookies contain, they are definitely lacking some important nutrients. The maple syrup is refined and the almonds are pasteurized. They are very tasty, no doubt, but don't be deceived into thinking these are healthy. They are just not as unhealthy as some other sweet treats. The sugar in them still compromises your immune system just like refined sugars. That being said, I tried several flavors when they were priced for trial. This one wasn't bad, but my favorite was the vanilla maple.

DELICIOUS

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Feb 14, 2013

Tried these in Florida last year for the first time, SO GOOD! I like the lemon pie flavor the best.

Very nice

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 15, 2013

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

Love These

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

articles 1-10 sur 16