FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€6.72

€7.96

Économie de: €1.24 (16% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Love coconut

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 04, 2013

I love coconut so i actually liked this Coco-Roons. The package is very small. It is quite expensive for this small cookies. I think i might try to make it on my own. But i will difinetly try all other tastes. This one was good. And i actually tasted apples. But it is quite wet. It's not dry and not too sweet. Perfect! If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

It really does taste like Apple Pie. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Yum! Apple Pie Coco-Roons!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013

Appreciate that these are dairy free, vegan verified, low glycemic and certified gluten free. I appreciate it when companies make products for people who are on restricted diets. It is great that these are USDA Organic too so you can feel good about feeding them to your family. To top it all off Coco-Roons taste great too!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1653616 on Oct 18, 2012

They did a great job with this product. The flavor is intense and long lasting, you can get many bites out of one coco-roon. I really like it! Just hope iHerb can offer this product at a lower price point, as this is going to be a regular staple in my pantry. My husband loves what the fiber does for him.

Yummy!

Posted by 4640038225933098008 on Oct 18, 2012

The entire family (me, my husband, and our two daughters aged 2 and 4) loves the coco-roons. I will recommend this to my family and friends who love apple pie - the taste is great. It is also reassuring to enjoy something sweet knowing it is packed with healthy ingredients. Will buy again, for sure :)

Sooo good...:-)

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

I like these very much, and they are low on carbs. But they have this..bi-taste... that is a bit strange, and because of that, I am the only one in my familiy that likes them. Good for me;-)

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2574767 on Nov 07, 2012

Very good and filling.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1770193 on Nov 09, 2012

I love these. These are my new comfort food.

Love These

Posted by 4707880978385483830 on Nov 25, 2012

I tried all the flavors except Lemon pie (not a lemon fan) and loved them all. I just wish they stayed at the introductory price. Too $$$ to be a staple.

Very nice

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 15, 2013

I really liked these, I got them when iHerb first added them to the site, so they were cheaper then, only $4 or so. For that price they were lovely, but I wouldn’t pay $8 as that is a bit expensive. But if you can afford them, you will not regret buying them, they are delicious.

articles 1-10 sur 16