FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.55

€13.30

Économie de: €4.75 (36% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good for Drinks

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015

I bought this to use in iced coffee. While I am mostly content with the product, it can easily taste bad if you accidentally use an extra drop. I normally use 2 drops and more leaves an unpleasant taste. Strong smell of vanilla is pleasant.

A Little Disappointed

Posted by 5185897634086374873 on Oct 06, 2014

I thought that this would have a more creamy flavor to it but unfortunately, it's just sweet with a very subtle vanilla flavor. I bought this because I thought it would enhance my banana & date smoothies... but it just made it taste weird.

Good quality, taste a bit unpelasant

Posted by 5267688710481577199 on Oct 05, 2014

Didn't love the taste, although I guess stevia tastes the same always. The vanilla flavor is not very strong in my opinion. Easy to use and good quality product. If you like the taste of stevia, I'd recommend this.

neutrel

Posted by 5658019232820389851 on Jul 03, 2014

i dont like really like this. add extra one more drop and the whole drink will taste funny.

Flavouring

Posted by 4734509974943550381 on Jun 18, 2014

Perfect to mix in quark, smoothies and pastries! Available in many different flavors.

Tastes stevia

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Apr 03, 2014

It tastes stevia, a taste you need to get comfortable with. And its a bit synthetic...

Alright.

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Nov 12, 2013

I have tried several Liquid SweetLeaf drops now, and this one would get about a 6/10 rating. Definitely much better than the chocolate raspberry one which I found tasted bitter and artificial, but no comparison to my favorite English Toffee. VERY similar to the hazelnut one. I find it is only mildly sweet. I use about 8 drops in 1/2 cup plain yogurt with cocoa powder or peanut flour. Not particularly vanilla-y, but still good. I have also tried the valencia orange one, which I think is good too, just not a great as English toffee.

Good

Posted by 5074157797431335446 on Sep 12, 2013

Sweet, but I don't like vanilla smell.not naturally smell.without this smell will be better

Tastes is Strong!

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on Jul 17, 2013

It was alright to try.

Bitter taste when using it in coffee.

Posted by 5713527132002485677 on Jul 03, 2013

Bitter taste when using it in coffee, but OK in deserts!

articles 1-10 sur 29