FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.54

€12.30

Économie de: €1.76 (14% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I always have this.

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Dec 13, 2015

I love this stuff. I use it in/on everything that needs sweetening including coffee. Iherb sell it for a good price. Agave syrup is so expensive in NZ.

Fantastic Flavour - very addictive

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

Good price and value, will be buying again as a Low GI option as a natural alternative.

Versatile

Posted by 5113634583594120978 on Apr 15, 2015

I'm pretty cautious about using too much agave, but a lot of vegan baking recipes call for liquid sweeteners - and at this price with free shipping to NZ I would have been mad not to buy. This brand has a good flavour - no complaints.

My go-to

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014

This is the only agave nectar that I buy, which I think says enough.

Great value, quality product

Posted by 5105101326578165497 on Aug 08, 2014

This is a great value and good quality Agave syrup. As with most agave syrups I have used, a very pleasant, honey like taste. This particular brand is thick and extremely sweet, making it a quality product of which you will need only 1/2 as mush as you would with honey. Of course it is a great product for diabetics due to its extremely low GI value. I-Herb is a great site/service - on both occasions I have used them I have received the products within 5 days, despite ordering from Australia! I suspect that if I ordered locally I may not receive as quickly! Thanks I-Herb!

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Jun 10, 2014

Good replacement for honey and syrups. Perfect for adding sweetness to my fruit/veggie smoothie. Nice and sweet.

Love this stuff, great in coffee

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Mar 26, 2014

I love the taste of this - I use only a tiny bit in my morning coffee and smoothies and it lasts forever! Not sure if it's really better for you than sugar, so I'd still go easy on it as it's still VERY sweet, you really only have to use a tiny bit.

Good quality & price

Posted by Stefana on Mar 02, 2014

This is exactly what I expected from the product description. It's very sweet, I have only used it in baking so far, and I'm happy with the results. It's also quite a deal, I'm pretty sure I did not see a cheaper version. The packaging was ok, I got in a good shape and seems to resist well to usage.

great