FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wow!

Publié par 4738781059998701500 le Oct 29, 2014

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Publié par lisamaree le Jan 20, 2014

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Love it

Publié par Reviewer2134126 le Apr 27, 2015

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

Excellent product!

Publié par 4969780034715533058 le Jan 16, 2014

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Wonderful!

Publié par MasksOffMasksOn le Jul 28, 2014

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Publié par mrsmori le Nov 13, 2014

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

Gentle baby wash

Publié par 5315368297942473031 le Apr 09, 2014

Lovely gentle shampoo for baby - great for weekends away where soap gets messy

Very good product

Publié par 5056761680146332723 le Sep 20, 2015

But quite expensive now ((

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Leaves baby skin soft and smooth

Publié par 4919747137966585480 le May 11, 2014

It doesn't dry baby's sensitive skin. And that's just great!

fantastic product!

Publié par 5603167778776674975 le Oct 14, 2014

all the family uses this shampoo

articles 1-10 sur 36