FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.12

€11.88

Économie de: €2.76 (23 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Wow!

Publié par 4738781059998701500 le Oct 29, 2014

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Publié par lisamaree le Jan 20, 2014

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Excellent product!

Publié par 4969780034715533058 le Jan 16, 2014

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Love it

Publié par Reviewer2134126 le Apr 27, 2015

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

Wonderful!

Publié par MasksOffMasksOn le Jul 28, 2014

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Publié par mrsmori le Nov 13, 2014

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

Great product

Publié par 5275076022881639826 le Mar 30, 2015

The best product on the market, I think.

Muy Recomendable

Publié par NadiaVerah le Jul 28, 2014

Lo compre para mi hijo de 8 meses. Principalmente por ser un productos libre de parabenes y de sulfatos. Le deja el cabello muy suavecito y sólo tengo que usar un producto a la hora del baño :)

Simply loved it!

Publié par 4827090923788416340 le Aug 04, 2014

I use this for both my boys and I love how soft skin and hair feeling after each use! Cannot recommend it highly enough!

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1395046 le Sep 22, 2014

I use this shampoo with my children aged 4 months to 5 years. The best! Good smell, tear free.

articles 1-10 sur 30