FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.65

€26.15

Économie de: €11.51 (44 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Helps Rebuild Joints/Cartilage

Publié par Reviewer3064760 le Oct 19, 2007

I've been using this now for over 10 years. Has strengthed all my joints, my back, even cartilage of ears/nose. Keep in stock please!!!

WOW!!!

Publié par Reviewer1592387 le Sep 10, 2009

I cannot say enough about this product... I have been using it for over six months now, and the difference in my hair, skin and nails hase been awesome, I just reordered a 12 month supply as I doubt I will ever stop taking it now. The results have been amazing.

worked for me

Publié par Reviewer2664178 le Apr 25, 2010

I was having terrible ankle pain with walking, told it was degenerative and nothing could really be done except wait until it was "really" bad and have ankle replacement. No way! I started taking Twinlab and Jarrow Type II Collagen (didn't know which was better) 1 pill each twice a day, and within a couple of weeks it started improving. 4 months later I have hardly any pain, even when I go dancing.

Great Relief from Stiffness

Publié par Reviewer3107735 le Jan 09, 2012

In August 2011, I had an accident where I was thrown from a ladder by a tree branch that broke off before expected. I flew backwards about 25 feet and ended up with three vertebra fractures. I was fortunate NOT to have to have surgery, but did have a back brace for a few weeks. About 5 weeks after the injuries had occurred, I returned to my construction job but was very stiff all the time. This went on until December 2011. Then I heard about Collagen from Twin Lab. Within a week of starting to use it, my stiffness went away about 80%. It's now early January 2012 and my back stiffness is a thing of the past. I'm not sure how long I'll need it, but I can say for now I have my life back completely. I'm really impressed since I had tried other herbal remedies and nothing else was close to doing what the Collagen Type II has done.

cartilage re growth

Publié par Reviewer1367938 le Apr 19, 2011

I have used this product before and by exrays have proven that the cartilage in my joints has regorown

knees are happy

Publié par Reviewer3051410 le Feb 07, 2010

can't live without this.

Collagen Type11

Publié par Reviewer2994384 le Sep 27, 2010

On advice of a health professional I ordered a 3 month supply of Collagen Type 11 and have now been taking 6 a day for just over 3 weeks with the aim of rebuilding damaged and worn knee cartilage. After only 3 weeks I am in much less pain and have been able to walk further without pain than for a long time. I have replacement knee surgery booked for the 9th of November having already had one knee replaced 10 years ago. I am hoping that using Collagen Type 11 will stall this surgery and even maybe for good.Wish I had been aware of this much earlier in life.

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer3262277 le Oct 29, 2010

Have used other products but have had the best results by far with MaxiLife Collagen Type 11. Wont be changing. Kim

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Problems with the right knee

Publié par Reviewer3001819 le Oct 30, 2010

Some years ago I had an horse kick me on my right shin with a resuting surgery for a blood clot. Since then my right knee has been a bit stiff. Over the last year I found that the muscles in my thigh and calf were extremely painfull and I had no strenght in my right knee. Over the last 3 months I found that walking more than 100 yards was too painful to continue and standing on my right leg for a short time was very painful when I took the load off the knee. I started on Collagen two weeks ago, the pain disappeared in a couple of days. I can now walk down to the gym and start exercising again, my knee is still stiff but I have more strength to stand from a sitting position. I can now stride out but I think running is out of the question.

Knee surgery