FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.54

€15.30

Économie de: €2.76 (18 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I like this a lot!

Publié par alloriginal le Jun 06, 2013

a wallop of vitamin c, along with a useful complement of electrolytes, in a good-tasting, well-absorbed blend. Handy for the gym, hiking, biking, or at work (this is where I use it, primarily). Use when illness is coming on to boost immunity; also take to fight the effects of inflammation (bee sting, sprained ankle, sunburn). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Use it all the time

Publié par Reviewer1712774 le May 17, 2011

I have used Electrolyte Stamina for a couple years. It helps with cramps in my legs and feet that I get at night. IHerb service is great, I get my order quickly!

Necessity

Publié par Reviewer2006226 le Jun 22, 2011

From Greece I use it for about a year now, one at time, usually when I ran 15km or more, in the stadium almost every weekend. I mix it in a 1lt water bottle, and sip it through the workout. I find that removes some of the fatigue and gives a push for another 5-10k.The taste is properly strong, not sweet as over the counter athletic drinks. I would strongly recommend

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

comments

Publié par Reviewer3284152 le Aug 24, 2010

I would make only 2 coments. 1. upon delivery I found that there were lose granuales in the boc which means some of the packets had leaked. May want to check out stronger packaging. 2. This is a great product (found out about electrolytes when overseas but wonder why this product is not available in Canada as it does not need FDA approval. shirley

Great Taste, Great Flavour, Little Calories

Publié par Reviewer1800800 le Jun 06, 2011

This is the first electrolyte that I have used (and I have used a lot) that has such a great flavour - you dont need to add anything to it to make it taste good, it actually already does. And so few calories!!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer2358550 le Jul 05, 2011

I liked the taste and feels like a good product. Recommended.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The latest batch tastes different and worse (맛 달라지고 이상해졌어요)

Publié par 4872625977081772492 le May 27, 2016

Liked the previous formulation but the taste changed for the worse. Not sure if it's the stevia but it tastes and smells like dish washing detergent.... Kinda find it hard to consume :-(((( I've tried it again and it's definitely stevia. If you don't like stevia aftertaste, this is not for you. At least the current formula.. 예전 맛이 맘에 들었었는데 맛이 달라졌네요. 스테비아 맛이 더 강해진 것 같기도 하고 전체적인 뒷 맛이 꼭 주방 세제 같아서 역해요. 예전 께 좋았는데 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ..... 다시 먹어보니 완전 스테비아 맛만 나네요. 탄수화물 함량을 줄인 것은 좋은데 일단 맛이 너무 먹기 힘들어 졌어요. 스테비아 못 드시는 분들은 이것도 먹기 힘드실거에요. 저는 스테비아 특유의 맛을 진짜 싫어해서..

small but powerful

Publié par 4670407861802721084 le Aug 23, 2012

great product even if you use 1 sachet per 600 ml - good thirst quencher, with a natural taste, and reduces the need to drink after exercise. Small size - can have a supply, just in case.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Tastes good, half the sugar

Publié par GAQ880 le Apr 04, 2012

This tastes good and has half the sugar as Emergen-C and has the added boost of minerals from the sea.

Great taste - kids love!

Publié par cristal le Jun 17, 2012

I drink one before a workout and notice a difference in my energy. I also give these to my children on hot days. I travel with them as well when on lengthy trips. Must have!!

articles 1-10 sur 18