FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.21

€13.22

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

rhodiola , who knew . what an amazing herb.

Publié par Reviewer2482370 le Oct 02, 2010

I have personally had great results with this herb. It should be better known. I took it for neurotransmitter boost, which works, but didn't know all the benefits from taking it.Rhodiola Helps your thyroid, energy, strength, stamina, stress and anxiety benifits. But one result I was not expecting came in the bedroom.Wow!!!

Publié par Reviewer2229704 le Feb 24, 2011

I've been on this product for 12 months. It has really helped my Chronic Fatigue. I was once told I'd never work full-time again. But guess what I do! and do Uni through distance education as well as raising teenage children with my husband. I just feel alive. I had reason to go off it for several weeks and I can honestly say my body missed it. It's just that little bit of support my body needs. I'm really happy with this product. Sue

No anti-depressants needed

Publié par Reviewer2437250 le Jul 14, 2010

I had severe depression (along with fibromyalgia) and my naturopath doctor put me on Thorne Research Rhodiloa. I'm feeling great! I'm so glad I didn't go back onto an anti-depressant drug that makes you "drugged" all day. Rhodiola makes you relaxed and content without feeling drugged at all.

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Publié par Reviewer2054670 le Aug 26, 2014

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Not sure if Rhodiola is for me

Publié par Reviewer2728133 le Jul 29, 2010

Initially I felt a boost in mood& energy from this but being an adaptogen perhaps it adapted into my body telling it after a few weeks I didn't need it because then I became tired& felt more lethargic. I bought this to help with energy & mood, I reckon this product is good although I feel it has different effects on everybody because it's purpose is to adapt. Will be trying Picamilon & likely that with 5htp to aid with sleep & mood.

Doctor Recommended

Publié par Reviewer2857950 le Sep 21, 2009

My wife's doctor specifically recommended Thorne Research Rhodiola. Rhodiola is an adaptogen used for centuries in Europe and Asia as a tonic to increase energy and vitality. Thorne is the best I've tried.

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer2752503 le Feb 16, 2012

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

No effect!

Publié par bODYhACK3r le Jan 27, 2014

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

I lose sleep with Rhodiola

Publié par Reviewer1199452 le Apr 03, 2016

It is an adaptogen but it also can have a very significant excitatory effect on you system, especially if you are sensitive.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Kept me awake caused insomia

Publié par Reviewer2009583 le Jul 25, 2013

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

articles 1-10 sur 19