FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.26

€12.27

Économie de: €0.01 (0% off)

Écrire un commentaire

French (0)
Trier par

I lose sleep with Rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Apr 03, 2016

It is an adaptogen but it also can have a very significant excitatory effect on you system, especially if you are sensitive.

GREAT product without any drozzy side affects!

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Mar 28, 2015

I have been on this product for quite some time under doctor supervision and it has allowed my very over active mind to "settle" and think one thing at a time, improving my quality of life!

Rhodiola is awesome

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Dec 16, 2014

This product is great for fatigue and exercise

Wonderful for Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Aug 26, 2014

This really helped with some adrenal issues I was going through. One of my friends told me it's called 'Viking Courage' because the Vikings used to take it in the deep winter and before battle. It has at times felt like my courage has increased because my adrenals weren't so depleted after taking this! It's also both gentler and more effective than other brands I've tried. The effect isn't as abrupt yet overall the effect is more powerful too. Thorne Research products generally are of much higher quality than the other really popular brands, like Dr's Best. It's also meant to help with chronic fatigue and I've known people who have benefited as such. I'm ordering more.And oh yes, my brain felt like it was functioning at a more optimal level too!

Good

Posted by charley on Feb 18, 2014

I am taking these in conjunction with B vits and together they seem to be doing a good job of helping me feel less stressed and happier.

No effect!

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Jan 27, 2014

I have adrenal fatigue confirmed by tests and this had no effect at all!! Not even stimulating. Nada de nada. Doesnt that sucks?

Kept me awake caused insomia

Posted by Reviewer2009583 on Jul 25, 2013

Regrettably this did not work for me, caused insomnia, and didn't feel right after taking this. Hopefully works better for others.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2752503 on Feb 16, 2012

I take 2-3 capsules a day and have noticed a big improvement in my mood. My ND was having me take this for minor depression and I definatly notice a difference!

Nice deal...

Posted by Reviewer1117948 on Dec 26, 2011

Good price, good quality.

Prompt delivery

Posted by Reviewer1204193 on Nov 17, 2011

Hi, I would like to thank you for the swift delivery of my order to Australia. I will definitely be making my future purchases of this product from iherb.

articles 1-10 sur 16