FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€44.27

€44.28

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Arthritis

Publié par Reviewer1873593 le Feb 15, 2011

I feel these help and I have no arthritis pain when I take them regularly along with fish oil and are dairy free.

AR-Encap,240 Veggy Caps

Publié par 4817956854173897572 le Aug 20, 2012

Vrery good

Multiple Benefits

Publié par 5649576928706266765 le May 23, 2016

With the combination of ingredients, this is an effective and easy way to keep on top of inflammation and support joint mobility. When I get stronger levels of inflammation, I add in Meriva-SR but - for normal maintenance, this is my go-to!

This product is amazing!

Publié par 4677739449674345667 le Aug 12, 2016

I have arthritis in my hip & the pain is horrendous, since my chiropracter recommended this product I haven't taken another painkiller, no paracetomol, no tramidol, no morphine, long may it last.

This really works

Publié par 5530262321820119462 le Sep 11, 2016

A good product for joint pain.

Thorne Research,AR-Encap, 240 Veggie Caps

Publié par 4641729062818803227 le Dec 05, 2016

they are working great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti inflammatory

Publié par Reviewer2574652 le May 06, 2011

I use these because I have sarcoidosis and glands etc tend to inflammate. I feel good with these capsules (+ mangasteen juice)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very disappointed to be buying a 'veggie' product, to find it contains crab and shrimp.

Publié par 4838572785708031557 le Jan 02, 2017

Seriously? You consider these animals to be vegetables? I dont eat anything with a mouth and a mum. I have not only paid a good deal of money for these, but also import clearance and import tax. I am disappointed as I had heard good things about iHerb, but you really need to update your definitition of 'veggie'. Most 'veggies' are not piscatarians. Having re-visisted the website, I see that this is mentioned in the ingredients, way down the page, so I know there is no chance of refund. But you should not be calling these 'veggie', its misleading.

articles 1-8 sur 8