FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.90

€15.89

Économie de: €6.99 (44 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

thompson, Turmeric Curcumin, 300 mg.

Publié par Reviewer1326730 le May 10, 2009

I used a good product initially, then the company stopped producing it. Then I bought the tumeric from the health food store and noticed it did not work as well. The Thompson Tumeric, which I used as an anti-inflammatory has been great. Clearly a top quality product. Thanks.

Tumeric

Publié par Reviewer2026598 le Nov 11, 2011

Love using this product! I used to have a lot of pain from joints and swollen hands and used Advil to help with the pain and inflamation. Now I just use tumeric and feel great!

Great product!

Publié par sweetheart le May 17, 2013

I use this for headache: a few capsules is enough. It's also a great supplement for those with chronic inflammation.

Good product

Publié par Reviewer1128885 le Aug 14, 2012

I have been using Tumeric on the advice of my holistic health practitioner for my dog who has degenerative disk disease, arthritis and a genetic skin condition. It seems to work as well as the expensive organic powder I was originally buying for him. He does not need any NSAID drugs as long as he gets his homeopathic supplements and his tumeric. Great price too!

good buy

Publié par Reviewer1058619 le Feb 08, 2011

Effective for inflammation. Take with food, it can give you heartburn if you have a sensitive stomach.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I was very happy to find this.

Publié par Reviewer2437163 le Feb 09, 2011

I use it with ginger root capsules to help ease pain and inflammation of arthritis without ibuprofen or acetaminophen. Reasonably priced.

It works

Publié par Reviewer2182770 le Apr 28, 2010

I was using other brands, but Thompson works as well as others, and it's cheaper.

prevention

Publié par Reviewer3222410 le Aug 22, 2011

hoping to prevent Parkenson's

The Best

Publié par Reviewer1107614 le Dec 07, 2012

Ben taking this for several years. Best brand!

tumeric

Publié par bevnorton le Oct 20, 2013

I have rheumatoid arthritis and leaky gut syndrome in no pain, first signs of a cold gave to my daughter fixed it before it started and fixed leaky gut

articles 1-10 sur 23