FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.89

€5.45

Économie de: €0.55 (10 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Taste like caramell

Publié par kkfjkldsjfldfj le Dec 27, 2011

LOVE LOVE this product, tastes like caramell, dark raw cane sugar or light muscuvado sugar. It' sooo freaking good. It has really low GI index so it doesn't affect your blood sugar which is nice. Plus almost no calories and it's loaded with tons of minerals and vitamines. BUY it and sprinkle over yoghurt, buckwheat or oatmeal porridge. Use it in cookies, desserts and anywhere else you normally would like to use white sugar.

Love this sugar!!!

Publié par CelestesBest le Apr 03, 2012

We eat a gluten free diet and I bake often. We all love this sugar. I am usually very affected by sugar and can only use those with a low glycemic index, so palm sugar is perfect for me. I use it to replace both brown and white sugar. I've even made confectionery sugar by taking one cup of palm sugar and 1 TBS of sweet rice flour and putting it in the blender for 20 seconds. Thanks for carrying this iherb and at a great price.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Please replace cane sugar with this healthy nutritious coconut sugar

Publié par SEEKING-HEALTH le Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Nutiva's Organic Coconut Sugar is made from fresh coconut tree sap, collected from the cut flower buds. The sap is heated to evaporate moisture, resulting in the crystal or granular form of sugar. The subtly sweet taste of Coconut Sugar is similar to brown sugar with a hint of caramel. Unrefined and unprocessed, it is considered to be healthier than other refined and chemical sweetener options.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

YUMMY AND HEALTHIER THAN WHITE SUGAR! Great sale price!

Publié par Reviewer3287898 le Nov 09, 2011

Great sale price. Shipped and received fast. Tasty and a 1:1 ratio to refined white sugar but much healthier for you! Great for holiday baking. It does not taste like coconut in anyway in case you're curious. Used in muffins, pies, cakes, ice cream, and brownies so far.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great price for a low glycemic sweetener.

Publié par eiriha le Apr 04, 2012

Lowest price I've seen for organic coconut sap crystals, and quality is as good as any.

Esta riquisima

Publié par ROSSITA le Sep 09, 2013

Es un azúcar delicioso, me encanta para fresas, batidos verdes etc...además tiene vitaminas no como el azúcar refinado que encima te roba minerales al cuerpo. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Tasty Healthy

Publié par TropicalUrbanite le Jan 14, 2014

I've been buying this brand. Price is better than other palm sugar on iherb. Tastes authentic, with some coconuty overtone. Use it in my coffee, tea, baking, even cooking. Color is deep and rich. Bits of dark colored residue plant parts may float in my latte as one would expect of natural/organic/unrefined sugars so no big deal. Generally speaking the more brownness a "natural sugar" has, the more mineral content, and the less sweetening effect. So need to put 50% more volume than brown sugar to get same sweetness. Has other health benefits too, some South East Asians use this 'plant flower juice' as a cough syrup.

This sugar really rocks

Publié par Reviewer1880669 le Jan 19, 2012

It has a great taste and I don't have to feel anymore guilty about adding sugar into my coffee and cakes. I use it in my home bakery too and the breads get a nice taste.

Great taste

Publié par OKOKOK le Jul 14, 2012

I use this coconut palm sugar more than regular sugar. It taste almost like brown sugar, yummy!

great sugar

Publié par tessipess le Oct 09, 2015

perfect. i am following paleo and this is super for me

articles 1-10 sur 339