FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Cart Total:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.04

€5.62

Économie de: €0.57 (10 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good Caramel Taste

Publié par Reviewer2521015 le Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Publié par 5624100677901748259 le Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 4856072854020683712 le Jan 18, 2016

It maintains my water kefir very health! Great!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

realy nice

Publié par Reviewer1102544 le Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Palm Sugar

Publié par Reviewer2411072 le Nov 28, 2012

Interesting. Glad it's organic - gives a nice option for baking. Nice flavor, but doesn't dissolve real well in coffee or tea. Still, I like it.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2725677 le Dec 07, 2011

Interesting!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great Taste

Publié par Reviewer2882555 le Dec 27, 2011

Am delighted to order fm iHerb.com. Coconut Palm sugar is great sugar to relish. Thanks buddys....keep it up.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par tinatherese le Apr 20, 2013

but I have started to buy rapadura whole can sugar by rapunzel on i herb instead of coconut sugar as it is high in fructose and fructose is the worst sugar.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Sweet Tree, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar

Publié par Reviewer2221328 le Mar 25, 2012

I Love it! It tastes great!

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

great taste

Publié par Reviewer2214723 le Mar 31, 2012

I liked a lot this sugar substitute. I used it for my tea and coffee, and I also couldn't resist easting it directly from the bag. I smells and tastes great, simmilar to caramel. It changes a bit the taste of my drinks. I like how my coffee tastes when sweetened with this, but I certainly preffer my tea with honey.

Achat vérifié

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

articles 1-10 sur 81

« Précédent | 1 2 3 4 5 | Suivant »