FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.88

€5.43

Économie de: €0.55 (10 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good Caramel Taste

Publié par Reviewer2521015 le Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Publié par 5624100677901748259 le Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good product

Publié par Reviewer2725677 le Dec 07, 2011

Interesting!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 4856072854020683712 le Jan 18, 2016

It maintains my water kefir very health! Great!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

realy nice

Publié par Reviewer1102544 le Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Palm Sugar

Publié par Reviewer2411072 le Nov 28, 2012

Interesting. Glad it's organic - gives a nice option for baking. Nice flavor, but doesn't dissolve real well in coffee or tea. Still, I like it.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Quite good

Publié par 94Tina le Jan 02, 2013

This is the first coconut palm sugar I've tried, so I can't really say anything about the product, other than that it seems fine. When it goes to coconut palm sugar, it's a brown sugar with a little burnt-like smell and taste when it's raw. When I used it in baking I couldn't tell much difference in taste from normal sugar, really - except from the color.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Sweetness

Publié par Reviewer1053831 le Jan 22, 2013

Could eaten it with a spoon <3

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

별루여

Publié par Reviewer2819453 le May 18, 2013

너무 유기농 티내지말고 나뭇조각 돌 가끔 나와서요 두봉투 샀눈데 다 사용했지만 재구매는 안하려구여 설탕 자체 맛은 괜찮아요

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Not good with tea

Publié par 5104792332365406259 le Jun 11, 2013

Purchased in order to use it with tea, but alters the taste of tea, I did not like this taste

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

articles 1-10 sur 74

« Précédent | 1 2 3 4 5 | Suivant »