FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.83

€5.38

Économie de: €0.55 (10 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Never Buy, contaminated

Publié par 5516424499526048505 le Aug 02, 2015

I am shocked that this coconut sugar, although USDA certified Organic, is contaminated with lots of BLACK SPECKS that do not dissolve in water. These are some kind of contamination and may be bad for health if consumed. People who mixed it into baking ingredients will not be able to realize this problem because the dirty specks are very small. Hope I-Herb will not carry such sub standard products in future.

Out of curiosity

Publié par 5608931065043377749 le Mar 26, 2014

I tried this sugar as it became a kind of meme on several health conscious cooking blogs. But I wont reorder as I have a sweet tooth and found it wasn't sweet enough for my baking style.

not for me

Publié par 5237712693351970576 le Oct 24, 2014

In an effort to replace regular sugar, I bought this one. But no! This isn't even sweet...

bad packaging

Publié par 5332503986192652146 le Dec 16, 2015

When i received my pack of coconut palm sugar, I found that the package was damaged! There was a big hole under the pakage and some sugar leaked out.... it was a disaster! other products are stained with the sugar too.

damaged item

Publié par 4722347094518499125 le Feb 08, 2016

I have received a damaged item and i really disappointed. the package was damaged! There was a big hole under the package and some sugar leaked out.... it was a disaster! other products are stained with the sugar too.

Not received my package!

Publié par wicked72 le Oct 16, 2013

and this is the fourth I did not get it!

Funny taste!