10% Off Orders Over $40!

Superior Source, Women's B Complex, MicroLingual, 60 Tablets

€5.00
€6.42
Savings of: €1.41 (22% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works--Confirmed!

Posted by Reviewer1205818 on Jun 20, 2011

My body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 from pill vitamins and I turned up anemic. My doctor suggested I try a sublinqual (under-the-tongue product.) This is the first product of this kind I have tried. I will know soon exactly how well my body absorbs it when I have more blood tests done soon*. But there is no reason to think this won't work just fine and, it has folic acid and other B-vitamins too! It disolves quickly and the taste isn't bad. *Just got blood test results and I am not only no longer anemic, I am on the high-side of B12 now! So its confirmed. It works!

micro lingual

Posted by Reviewer1761684 on Feb 27, 2012

Most B vitamin mixes taste pretty awful to me. Yet these are just fine melting on my tongue. I dont mind the flavor at all. In fact I look forward to it after a few weeks.

~

Posted by amarrille on Feb 06, 2011

I`m using them for one week, I can say that I like them, only they taste not so good. My hair falls out not so many. My mood is improved.

B complex

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on Mar 09, 2011

I already used it, it has excellent performance, easy to take. I appreciate that the dase is in 2 lozenges.

hard to find supplement available and in-stock at iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2037121 on Jul 08, 2011

my order arrived exactly as ordered and in record time, even though I opted for regular fed ex delivery. Thank you iHerb! for helping me stay healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »