Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Chocolate, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

€33.47
€37.28
Savings of: €3.81 (10% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Proteins, containing over 20 amino acids, are neces sary in our daily life. Protein is needed for our body to create and repair muscle tis sue which can help to burn more fats and improve athletic performance. Individually, each amino acid has their distinct benefits for our body. Most people consume too much animal meat these days and meat is a very poor source for protein due to poor absorption by our body. If the animal comes from conventional farm factory, this comes with a lot of toxics such growth hormone, antibiotics, medication etc. That makes this product very special. This is definitely one of the very best plant protein powders in the market! Firstly, it is raw which means that important nutrients like vitamin, enzymes are not destroyed by any heat. Secondly, the protein is breakdown using enzymatic bio fermentation and does not use chemical, acid hydrolysis or any harsh methods giving it 98.2% as similation. Animal protein has only 10-20% as similation and costs much than plant protein. Thirdly, it is 100% plant based, making it suitable for vegetarians. It is alkaline forming which comes as a surprise. All animal protein or animal sourced proteins (whey) are highly acidic and disrupt our body pH value. This is important because our body neutralise the acid by either drawing out calcium from our bones or breaking down our muscle to form ammonia (counterproductive if you plan to build muscle). Next, this product is hypoallergenic. It is rich in natural vitamins, minerals and comes without synthetic vitamins commonly added to food. The amino acids also act as a carrier and increased absorption for nutrients present. Lastly, it is non-gmo and free of chemicals. All junk protein powder contains high sugar level, artificial sweeteners (even worse than sugar), preservatives, flow agents, fillers, artificial colouring and favoring, high amount of synthetic vitamin, is acidic, contains allergens like milk, soy, and many others! Luckily, none of those junks are in this product. As for the taste, it tastes like slightly diluted chocolate drink. It’s not too sweet, making it good for mixing with other powders. Personally, I take 2 scoops with 3 teaspoon of maca (superfood). Maca tastes quite sweet so the taste complements each other. The combination tastes somewhat like soy milk (surprise!) and I use it as a meal replacement. The powder is chalky, smooth and mix really well. Let’s look at the downsides. The product is not organic. I don’t mind since it is raw sprouted and probably free of chemical and pesticide. Since the product only uses brown rice as the base for protein, the amino acid profile is highly unlikely to be complete. For example, rice is low in lysine which may limit the absorption of other amino acids in long term. This should not be a problem if you have other protein sources. The price is reasonable for the quality you are paying for! Check out my page for more reviews!

Fantastic taste and healthy alternative to Whey Protein!

Posted by Therock on Mar 23, 2012

It’s a raw, vegan protein powder that is actually silky smooth. Goes fantastically well in all kind of smoothies and I have experience more muscle gain and fat burn using this supplement than any whey protein on the market (and I have used over 6 different whey protein brands in the past). Try this for a fantastic after workout smoothie: 1.5 scoops of the powder (I use chocolate); 4-6 oz almond milk (or handful or raw almonds crushed); 2 oz water; + 1 tbsp Maca; 1 tbsp flaxseed; 1 tbsp chia seed; 1 banana; 4 dates. Blend till smooth, yumm!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Mar 21, 2012

We're vegans but not really into body building but we like to run. We just tried it for fun, but it makes a very delicious beverage and overall it makes us feel good physically.

Sun Warrior, Protein, Raw Vegan, Chocolate.

Posted by Reviewer2860769 on Jul 14, 2011

I am a chocolate freak. So when I crave chocolate I whip up a smoothie of this wonderful protein chocolate shake and craves my appetite for chocolate. Plus I get the nutrition needed to stay healthy.

The best!

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Jun 25, 2012

Sunwarrior is the best protein powder I have ever used. Great ingredient base and nutritional information. Chocolate flavour is great, not artificial at all. It mixes great just with water. I like to stir it into my oats, smoothies or chia pudding.