FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€17.03

€31.54

Économie de: €14.51 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

very effective, incredible value

Publié par Reviewer1859641 le Jan 16, 2012

By far the best value for I've found for this, with nearly twice as much gymnemic acid per penny as the next best deal (also from Source Naturals). Living up to the "Ultra Potency" name (which curiously isn't included in the catalog heading at iHerb), it not only has the most gymnema extract per tablet, but the extract is high-concentration, with 75% gymnemic acid. I can vouch that gymnema dramatically helps in managing blood sugar. I know this because I'd been trying to go without it temporarily, and am feeling the difference. As of the time I am posting, this has been out-of-stock at iHerb for at least a month-and-a-half. I tend to be frugal, and wanted to see if I could wait it out. I can't wait anymore. The product I'm ordering instead costs two-and-a-half times more per mg of gymnemic acid, which is disappointing. iHerb is usually very good with replenishing its stock, so I hope that this hasn't been discontinued.

Helps blood sugar stability

Publié par Reviewer2030676 le Feb 08, 2012

This product is an integral part of my diabetes management program. I take this, chromium & alpha lipoic acid. I have blood sugar in truly normal range, 70-90 almost all the time. I have noticed my body is able to handle a healthy amount of natural carbohydrates thanks to gymnema, even if I skip a few days.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I don't want any more sweets

Publié par Reviewer1395979 le Mar 23, 2011

This works great. Appetite decreases and cravings for sweets dissappear. Forgot to take for 2 days and notice thoughts of food starting to take "hold" as before. All in all, it helps you to eat sensibly - not taking all your appetite away so that you end uop eating a lot later, but giving you control over cravings and desire for junk food

Helps pancreatic beta cells

Publié par Reviewer2017626 le Jun 13, 2010

Source Naturals Gymnema Sylvestra works the best out of the gymnema sylvestra supplements I have tried. After nine months of taking this formula, along with banaba, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables my blood sugar is normal (previously my average blood sugar was 345). I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

leveling

Publié par Kyriaki le Jan 08, 2013

gymnema seems to level sugar without going over the top and making you hungry like some insulin products can. it really does curb carbohydrate/sugar cravings. i also put my mum on it because she was hungry and grumpy every 2 hours. highly recommended

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Life saver for cheat meals.

Publié par mozzer le Sep 02, 2012

Take these along with some banaba with your next cheat meal or any meal that you need some damage control for. Greatly reduces, for me, the dizzy, sleepy feeling that comes after eating too much breads, pasta, potatoes.

Wonderful

Publié par Reviewer1643948 le Aug 25, 2010

I have taken your product off and on for 12 months. I tried a different one and it didn't work as well as Source Naturals. I'm back on this brand now and I intend to stay on it. I take one twice a day and it has helped to lower my A1C. My doctor is amazed at how well it is lowering my A1C. I recommend it to everyone I know who has diabetes. It is a remarkable product. I wish all Drs. would recommend Gymnema Sylvestre for their diabetic patients.

Excelent product

Publié par Reviewer1324878 le Apr 09, 2009

Great for lowering blood sugar type I diabetic as well as type II

Sugar buster

Publié par Reviewer1145116 le Apr 12, 2009

As far as I can tell, this product is accomplishing what it is intended to do; to eliminate sugar cravings and help support pancreatic health.

Gynema Sylvestre

Publié par Reviewer1427572 le Jun 08, 2009

I have never had so much success with a herb. It helps control the severity of hunger I experience with my blood sugar problem.

articles 1-10 sur 29