FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.17

€20.68

Économie de: €9.51 (46% off)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Robert

Posted by Reviewer2157263 on Jun 06, 2008

A very good product and value!

Retired firefighter

Posted by Reviewer2328536 on May 14, 2008

I lowered my cholesterol level 50 points with no other change than to take the 500 mg. soft-gels. I am absolutely sold on this product. Cliff Foster

Super Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2439537 on Apr 28, 2008

I find this NKO krill oil very good at a very affordable price, and very good shipping price for europe as well. Girlfreind has experienced much more smoothe and painless period since taking these. And I do really well on them aswell, which was not the case whith any other fish oil, which gave me adverse reaktions.

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

good stuf

Source Naturals, NKO ( Neptune Krill Oil ), 500

Posted by Reviewer2178295 on Apr 06, 2008

good price...please do not go up

Evening Primrose,Omega 3's &DHA ,supplements for wildlife rehabilitation

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

good for balancing mood

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on Feb 23, 2008

Not something I take every day, so when my mood becomes depressed, I know its time to start taking again.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Feb 02, 2008

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Jan 29, 2008

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

articles 31-40 sur 48