FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.47

€21.25

Économie de: €9.77 (46 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Recommended!

Publié par Reviewer1543277 le Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

Great stuff

Publié par Reviewer2809047 le Jan 29, 2008

Very digestible. This seems to help to keep migraines away and, when one does start, helps to control the pain. I take it daily.

Great Alternative to Fish Oil

Publié par Reviewer2061099 le Feb 02, 2008

My husband and I want to take fish oil for the health benefits, but it's just too hard on our stomaches! We have found the Source Naturals NKO to be a great alternative - it's easy to take, does not upset our stomachs and has no fishy aftertaste. Best of all, it has really helped both of us with decreasing minor joint pain, especially through these cold winter months. It took about 2 weeks of taking it daily to notice the difference. We have re-ordered this several times.

pricey but good

Publié par Reviewer2881035 le Jan 04, 2008

No gastric upset, easy to swallow.

Hmmm

Publié par Reviewer2140357 le Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Publié par Reviewer1733570 le Jul 20, 2012

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

Publié par healthycot le Nov 23, 2012

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

love this stuff

Publié par David-G le Jan 13, 2012

this krill oil makes me feel super clear headed, would definitely recommend to everyone.

great oil

Publié par Reviewer1430438 le Oct 07, 2011

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Robert

Publié par Reviewer2157263 le Jun 06, 2008

A very good product and value!

articles 21-30 sur 48