FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I always buy NKO

Publié par Reviewer1516584 le Sep 30, 2012

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

Recommended!

Publié par Reviewer1543277 le Dec 06, 2008

Excellent product I have been taking for around a year now. The pill is easily swallowed and doesn't cause any stomach upset.

More energy

Publié par Reviewer2322027 le Feb 18, 2011

I believe krill oil has given me more energy, and made me and let me get a glimpse of how I used to feel.

This NKO is great

Publié par Reviewer2141254 le Mar 31, 2012

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

Hmmm

Publié par Reviewer2140357 le Apr 09, 2008

Pure NKO... I'm sure this is a great product for many but not for me. I have food allergies to some fish and shellfish and don't tolerate this product well unfortunately. A shame as Flax oil just isn't as potent as the pure EPA oils.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

may be good for health, but difficult to notice

Publié par Reviewer1733570 le Jul 20, 2012

My girlfriend did not notice PMS relief, while I've been using it for nootropic purposes and it is rather modest compared to other EPA oriented products I've used

EXCELENT IN EVERY WAY

Publié par Reviewer1687161 le Jan 26, 2008

YOUR PRODUCTS VERY GOOD IN EVERY WAY. YOUR DELIVERY IS SECOND TO NONE. YOUR PRICES ARE VERY GOOD ON SHIPPING AND HANDLEING PRICE OF PRODUCT. KEEP UP GOOD WORK

great oil

Publié par Reviewer1430438 le Oct 07, 2011

Better quality Krill oil than some others. excellent source of Omega 3's and more. Worth purchasing!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Taking this for its antioxidant effect

Publié par healthycot le Nov 23, 2012

Read that this has great antioxidant effect. Just got it, will try it and see how it goes.

Cowboy0001@Aol.Com

Publié par Reviewer1980554 le Jan 15, 2008

I have been taking this product for one week so far and I am very satisfied with the results I am seeing. I feel this product is improving my health at a very economical cost. Thanks IHERB! Blessings, Cowboy...

articles 21-30 sur 48