FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.68

€21.63

Économie de: €9.95 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent product

Publié par Reviewer1175683 le Jul 15, 2011

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.

High quality Krill oil

Publié par Reviewer2427621 le Oct 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

I always buy NKO

Publié par Reviewer1516584 le Sep 30, 2012

Great value and a really great supplement. The best Omega-3, in my opinion. They smell fishy in the bottle, but there's no belching or fishy flavor once you take them.

This NKO is great

Publié par Reviewer2141254 le Mar 31, 2012

It gives me energy and really helps with my eczema.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

A supplement that beats fish oil

Publié par Serendipty le Apr 28, 2012

I have been taking Nature Made Fish Oil for the past3 months because I wanted to increase my HDL and supposedly fish oil helps with your mood. I noticed a difference in my mood, but not something very impressive, so I did some research them to get my cholesterol under control and found that Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." One Canadian study showed taking 1000mg a day for a month helped lower triglycerides by over 50%. But the catch was, it was NKO not just any krill oil. So, I purchased Source Naturals NKO and I'm very pleased. No fishy burps and my mood has improved. P.S. The only downsides of this Krill Oil are the smell -I will say that when I first opened the bottle, the smell about knocked me out:) and it is a little more pricey than fish oil, but, as with all things, you get what you pay for.

Good stuff!

Publié par Reviewer2099186 le Sep 06, 2010

I will continue to use Krill oil instead of fish oil. I really like Source Naturals products.

Atlanta

Publié par Reviewer1156555 le Feb 17, 2011

No problems with this product

More energy

Publié par Reviewer2322027 le Feb 18, 2011

I believe krill oil has given me more energy, and made me and let me get a glimpse of how I used to feel.

NKO Krill oil

Publié par Reviewer2047828 le Apr 30, 2011

I loved the website and the affordable deals offered. The NKO krill oil is very easy to swallow which is much appreciated since I have a hard time with swallowing pills of any kind. Also, they do not repeat on me as do any kind of fish oils I've ever taken. I also really liked the way you can become a part and save by referring to others etc. Very nice. Thank you. :-)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The product is quite good.

Publié par Reviewer2775246 le Jul 13, 2010

Don't feel any odor smell and is easy to swallow.

articles 11-20 sur 48