FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.37

€21.06

Économie de: €9,69 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

High quality Krill oil

Publié par Reviewer2427621 le oct. 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

pretty good i think

Publié par Reviewer1652842 le oct. 31, 2013

I was hoping to check my BP right after finishing the bottle but didn't get a chance 'till weeks later, w/no change. I did notice however that my heart stopped pounding when I layed down to bed. Just remember to keep your nose away from the bottle when you open it!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

i dont know what the fuss is about ( when you compare it to fish oil)

Publié par 5336560690181242599 le mars 08, 2014

Having said that, I am taking it... Every 2-3rd day. Since I'm in my 30's, I like to feed my body different supplements day to day, so I don't overload my body with too much. I take this with either Coconut oil or my other oil vitamins such as Vit D or A. Like I said, I dont take it daily to notice a huge difference, but it doesnt cause me any discomfort from taking it. don't want to get old and get forgetful so I gather fish oils are the best bet.

Source Naturals, NKO ( Neptune Krill Oil ), 500

Publié par Reviewer2178295 le avr. 06, 2008

good price...please do not go up

articles 1-4 sur 4