FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.19

€20.73

Économie de: €9.53 (46% off)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

i dont know what the fuss is about ( when you compare it to fish oil)

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Mar 08, 2014

Having said that, I am taking it... Every 2-3rd day. Since I'm in my 30's, I like to feed my body different supplements day to day, so I don't overload my body with too much. I take this with either Coconut oil or my other oil vitamins such as Vit D or A. Like I said, I dont take it daily to notice a huge difference, but it doesnt cause me any discomfort from taking it. don't want to get old and get forgetful so I gather fish oils are the best bet.

pretty good i think

Posted by Reviewer1652842 on Oct 31, 2013

I was hoping to check my BP right after finishing the bottle but didn't get a chance 'till weeks later, w/no change. I did notice however that my heart stopped pounding when I layed down to bed. Just remember to keep your nose away from the bottle when you open it!

High quality Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Oct 17, 2011

My daughter and I take this product all the time and look better for it. I decided to give a bottle to a friend who was having slight eczema on her hands and fingers, and within 2 weeks it has started clearing up. Simple thing, fish/krill oil, but for many people with skin problems it's like magic.

Source Naturals, NKO ( Neptune Krill Oil ), 500

Posted by Reviewer2178295 on Apr 06, 2008

good price...please do not go up

articles 1-4 sur 4