FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.45

€21.20

Économie de: €9.75 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Evening Primrose,Omega 3's &DHA ,supplements for wildlife rehabilitation

Publié par Reviewer2108461 le Mar 11, 2008

I deal with several head-injured raccoons and wild mammals every year. As a result,some remain neurologically impaired;some severely compromised,others with a potential to overcome their injuries. I have found a combination of oral supplements such as krill oil w/ Omega3's &6",pediatric supplements such as Natural Factors, B12 complex and Evening Primrose oil appears to improve the neurological state of many. NADH compounded with water and maple syrup may well be a factor in reducing their mental compromise as well. This is not a clinical trial and my findings are purely objective and by observation. But I do feel their quality of life greatly improves,some to the ability to be released back to the wild;that is my goal. I am thoroughly pleased with iHerbs products and have found them to be one of very few companies to offer so many supplements in a liquid state;essential for ease of administration to wild & stressed animals.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1243941 le Sep 01, 2008

I have taken this & Olympian brand Krill Oil. The Krill oil itself comes from the same company in Canada (Neptune) but who cares, buy from the manufacturers you like. For me, I "perceive" a difference in eye health; sounds strange, but that's what it seems like. I wear glasses and was on the verge of 'upping' the prescription on it, but now I don't think there will be a need for that.

Retired firefighter

Publié par Reviewer2328536 le May 14, 2008

I lowered my cholesterol level 50 points with no other change than to take the 500 mg. soft-gels. I am absolutely sold on this product. Cliff Foster

Customer

Publié par Reviewer2402656 le Jan 13, 2009

I use because I thought it would be better than fish oil. Krill is bottom of food chain and therefore not likely to have mercury. Also it has astaxanthin which I discovered on my vacation this summer prevents sunburn.

Super Krill Oil

Publié par Reviewer2439537 le Apr 28, 2008

I find this NKO krill oil very good at a very affordable price, and very good shipping price for europe as well. Girlfreind has experienced much more smoothe and painless period since taking these. And I do really well on them aswell, which was not the case whith any other fish oil, which gave me adverse reaktions.

NKO

Publié par Reviewer1298178 le Oct 22, 2007

This is the purest and best oil on the market. I have used it for several years now.

lowers lipids

Publié par Reviewer3196692 le Nov 28, 2007

This worked far better than fish oil to fix my bad lipid ratios, and there is no reflux from it, like there is with fish oils.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

NKO - better than fish oil

Publié par Reviewer2291741 le Oct 09, 2006

NKO has many benefits, without the stomach upset I get from fish oil. The Source Natural softgels are small and easy to swallow.

Feeling better overall

Publié par Reviewer2022209 le Nov 03, 2009

I find this product to be a superior source of healthy oils. I was never able to take regular fish oils due to tasting them later. The Krill oil digests with no problems or aftertaste. My muscle pain has decreased and feel the Krill oil is adding overall benefit to my healthy supplement regimen. An added benefit is that I can get 4 bottles here for the price of 2 from my local health food store! I am very pleased with this product and iHerb. Thank you!

Better than fish oil

Publié par Reviewer2593977 le Jul 29, 2010

Good source of Omega 3s without the fishy smell or after taste.

articles 1-10 sur 48