FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.90

€14.64

Économie de: €6.73 (46% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Liver Enzymes looking good!

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Feb 17, 2016

I'm taking these and milk thistle to support my liver, as I had NAFL (non-alcoholic fatty liver), and 4 months later of taking two a day, my blood tests have come back all within the optimal range!! Not just the 'normal' range as set by conventional medicine docs, but the optimal range for good health, as set by holistic/functional medicine practioners. I pretty stoked with that. Being a tablet, these do initially taste a bit...blergh, to start with, but you eventually get used to it. I just put it in my mouth right at the back of my tongue and wash it down quick. Done.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by GeekOnTheHill on Apr 13, 2015

This product significantly helped me stabilize my glucose levels compared to diet, exercise, and medication alone.

Helped with night hunger.

Posted by mozzer on Apr 02, 2015

Gymnema is something I kind of forgot about but when I noticed I was eating at night, I took it to modulate blood sugar. This is something I take with most meals as I find it is not stimulating in any way but helps with blood sugar and thus hunger. I take it with meals, not before and it works fine.

Gynema

Posted by Reviewer1213948 on Feb 08, 2015

I have started using the product, but have not used it for long enough to comment.

Started using, blood glucose at Ideal level.

Posted by 4794357754308969458 on Dec 11, 2014

Started using, blood glucose at Ideal level. Will continue to monitor for another 12 months with normal diet. Give it a 4 stars for now

Source Naturals, Gymnema Sylvestre, 450 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-02161)

Posted by Reviewer1475995 on Jul 03, 2014

Not used yet

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 11, 2014

good

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2130632 on Jun 02, 2014

I first heard of this product on the Dr. Oz show and have been using it regularly for over three years.A few years ago during my yearly physical my doctor was a little concern with my blood sugar which was 108.He said he would like it to be below 100.Dr Oz said the name meant sugar destroyer.My blood sugar is now 92 and my Doctor has told me to keep doing what I'm doing.I would recommend this product to anyone having trouble controlling there blood sugar.

Balances insulin.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This herb balances insulin levels by exerting a “sugar blocking” action on taste buds and the small intestine. I take this herb, because of my PCOS. My insulin levels must be normalised, so that my fertility is increased. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Really works

Posted by 4736444271441040022 on Nov 05, 2013

Was borderline diabetic, took this 2x day, and by the time i was done with the bottle, my readings were normal, or below normal.You do have to eat better tho, no sugar, processed food.

articles 1-10 sur 26