FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.97

€14.76

Économie de: €6.79 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

best I've found

Publié par Reviewer3280736 le Sep 19, 2011

I have taken several brands of Gymnema Sylvestre and this is the best so far. It is easy to swallow and dissolves quickly.

Balances insulin.

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

This herb balances insulin levels by exerting a “sugar blocking” action on taste buds and the small intestine. I take this herb, because of my PCOS. My insulin levels must be normalised, so that my fertility is increased. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nice odor

Publié par francesjoan le Jul 30, 2011

It smells fresh and fruity so I'm sure it's a good product for blood sugar control and prevention of diabetes. I have diabetes in my family line. My fasting blood sugar is 90...not optimal which should be 70-84 according to Life Extension Foundation ( lef.org ). My diet is reduced carbs,mini meals,mostly protein,veggies,healthy fats and some fruit. I'm sure this supplement will help plus I need to exercise more. My BMI is low normal so thats in my favor. I wish you could carry bulk gymnema so I could put it in empty capsules and save more money. Something to consider. Thanks for carrying this product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Helped with night hunger.

Publié par mozzer le Apr 02, 2015

Gymnema is something I kind of forgot about but when I noticed I was eating at night, I took it to modulate blood sugar. This is something I take with most meals as I find it is not stimulating in any way but helps with blood sugar and thus hunger. I take it with meals, not before and it works fine.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Publié par Reviewer3285264 le Jul 26, 2009

When I eat some stevia or xylitol or a product that includes table white sugar I always take gymnema sylvestre so I can cut 50% of the sugar entering my bloodstream.

Great product!

Publié par Reviewer2130632 le Jun 02, 2014

I first heard of this product on the Dr. Oz show and have been using it regularly for over three years.A few years ago during my yearly physical my doctor was a little concern with my blood sugar which was 108.He said he would like it to be below 100.Dr Oz said the name meant sugar destroyer.My blood sugar is now 92 and my Doctor has told me to keep doing what I'm doing.I would recommend this product to anyone having trouble controlling there blood sugar.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Liver Enzymes looking good!

Publié par 5134696866210806423 le Feb 17, 2016

I'm taking these and milk thistle to support my liver, as I had NAFL (non-alcoholic fatty liver), and 4 months later of taking two a day, my blood tests have come back all within the optimal range!! Not just the 'normal' range as set by conventional medicine docs, but the optimal range for good health, as set by holistic/functional medicine practioners. I pretty stoked with that. Being a tablet, these do initially taste a bit...blergh, to start with, but you eventually get used to it. I just put it in my mouth right at the back of my tongue and wash it down quick. Done.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

found effective in lowering glucose level

Publié par 5634042129934005109 le May 19, 2013

I have a type2 diabetes. Its been hard to keep my blood glucose level low even with doctors prescription meds. After using this together, I found my glucose level stayed normal! Only used one a day after dinner with metformin and glipizide.

Really works

Publié par 4736444271441040022 le Nov 05, 2013

Was borderline diabetic, took this 2x day, and by the time i was done with the bottle, my readings were normal, or below normal.You do have to eat better tho, no sugar, processed food.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Really helps to stabilize blood sugar

Publié par Reviewer1728405 le Aug 27, 2009

In combination with the South Beach Diet this product really helps me to stabilize my blood sugar.

articles 1-10 sur 31