FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.05

€14.91

Économie de: €6.86 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

best I've found

Publié par Reviewer3280736 le Sep 19, 2011

I have taken several brands of Gymnema Sylvestre and this is the best so far. It is easy to swallow and dissolves quickly.

Balances insulin.

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

This herb balances insulin levels by exerting a “sugar blocking” action on taste buds and the small intestine. I take this herb, because of my PCOS. My insulin levels must be normalised, so that my fertility is increased. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nice odor

Publié par francesjoan le Jul 30, 2011

It smells fresh and fruity so I'm sure it's a good product for blood sugar control and prevention of diabetes. I have diabetes in my family line. My fasting blood sugar is 90...not optimal which should be 70-84 according to Life Extension Foundation ( lef.org ). My diet is reduced carbs,mini meals,mostly protein,veggies,healthy fats and some fruit. I'm sure this supplement will help plus I need to exercise more. My BMI is low normal so thats in my favor. I wish you could carry bulk gymnema so I could put it in empty capsules and save more money. Something to consider. Thanks for carrying this product.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Publié par Reviewer3285264 le Jul 26, 2009

When I eat some stevia or xylitol or a product that includes table white sugar I always take gymnema sylvestre so I can cut 50% of the sugar entering my bloodstream.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Helped with night hunger.

Publié par mozzer le Apr 02, 2015

Gymnema is something I kind of forgot about but when I noticed I was eating at night, I took it to modulate blood sugar. This is something I take with most meals as I find it is not stimulating in any way but helps with blood sugar and thus hunger. I take it with meals, not before and it works fine.

Great product!

Publié par Reviewer2130632 le Jun 02, 2014

I first heard of this product on the Dr. Oz show and have been using it regularly for over three years.A few years ago during my yearly physical my doctor was a little concern with my blood sugar which was 108.He said he would like it to be below 100.Dr Oz said the name meant sugar destroyer.My blood sugar is now 92 and my Doctor has told me to keep doing what I'm doing.I would recommend this product to anyone having trouble controlling there blood sugar.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

found effective in lowering glucose level

Publié par 5634042129934005109 le May 19, 2013

I have a type2 diabetes. Its been hard to keep my blood glucose level low even with doctors prescription meds. After using this together, I found my glucose level stayed normal! Only used one a day after dinner with metformin and glipizide.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Really helps to stabilize blood sugar

Publié par Reviewer1728405 le Aug 27, 2009

In combination with the South Beach Diet this product really helps me to stabilize my blood sugar.

Quality of Gymnema

Publié par Reviewer3057814 le Dec 03, 2009

Excellent with excellent results

Excellent Supplement

Publié par GeekOnTheHill le Apr 13, 2015

This product significantly helped me stabilize my glucose levels compared to diet, exercise, and medication alone.

articles 1-10 sur 30