July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Boswellia Extract, 100 Tablets

€7.93
€14.16
Savings of: €6.23 (44% Off)

Source Naturals Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2719128 on Mar 26, 2009

I use this wonderful product in conjunction with turmeric. The two together have a synergistic effect and actually work on nerve pain which is notoriously difficult to control. I discovered this combination after spinal surgery on the cervical area, and the Vioxx which was prescribed but did not help. After trying several different brands of Boswellia, I found this Source Naturals brand to work best for me. I have suggested this combination of herbs to several people for nerve and arthritis pain and they all have gotten some relief using them.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Aug 31, 2010

Never tried Boswellia until 2 months ago. Amazing pain and inflamation relief in my back starting the very first night and continuing! It gives the same relief as 800mg of ibuprofen without any noticible side effects over this entire two months! I am amazed and so pleased. I expect that this will also help control inflammation throughout the body eg, the arteries. So this is just one more natural method to not only aid with my back but to also help prevent coronary artery disease (inflammation in arterial walls causes plaques, not cholesterol!).

great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jun 08, 2008

this supplement is fantastic! With the first dose I noticed a huge improvement in lessening of pain in my hands and the small of my back. After the first week I can wear my rings again. (My fingers were too swollen before)My range of motion has improved too. I love this product!

Crosses the blood brain barrier

Posted by Reviewer2276954 on Sep 11, 2007

I have been dignosed as having anti-basal ganglia antibodies present, and my condition, which comes under the general heading of auto immune mediated basal ganglia dysfunction, has been treated with steroids and an immune suppressant (azathioprine) Source Natural boswellia has been as effective as high dose steroids in supressing inflammatory processes and incredibly beneficial to me. I am on eight tables a day

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2213793 on Oct 26, 2007

I have suffered with colitis for a number of years. I do not like to take prescription medications because of side effects. However, when I take one with each meal, the inflammation does not flair up. This is a must have for me, and I am sold on it. Source Naturals has a very good reputation and a very good product.