FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€10.31

€19.08

Économie de: €8.78 (46 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good acidophilus product - but wider range of probiotic bacteria is better

Publié par vitality le Apr 17, 2012

This probiotic is fine, perfectly effective if you want a stabilized powder of acidophilus alone. Source Naturals is a high quality brand. Ideally lactobacilis is the dominant bacterium in the small intestine while bifidus bacterium are dominant in the large intestine or bowel. It's best to take both, and other species as well. I prefer the Life Flora capsules because they contain a combination of probiotics rather than just one, and I find capsules more convenient to take than powder - also it is very pure so there're no substances in it that I react to. Jarrow EPS capsules and Culturelle capsules are also very good (but the EPS aren't any good if you have dairy and soy intolerances). Sometimes it's worth taking a more expensive probiotic such as culturelle short term and then going back to something you find affordable for most of the time. I choose stabilised probiotics because I've found them more convenient and just as effective as the refrigerated ones.

Good value

Publié par Reviewer1232864 le Nov 11, 2013

I appreciate that this product is powder. It's always better choice to capsules. Also cheaper.

Very Good

Publié par Reviewer2427281 le Apr 24, 2011

My son says that this product works wonderfully. It's easy to take and helps his digestion.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I recommend everyone order from iHerb!

Publié par Reviewer2244067 le Jun 12, 2011

You guys are so speedy in shipping the product. And the little extra that you send with my order is great. Great job!

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer3217956 le Oct 18, 2008

We need a freeze stabilized powdered acidophilus and this fits the bill. Works well.

Seems fine.

Publié par Crotchetymama le Nov 25, 2012

Does the job, I guess, just a bit fussy for me. I thought the powder would be good, but turns out I don't really like powders. Nothing bad about the product, just not for me.

okay!

Publié par 5691509506730749583 le Oct 06, 2013

Its okay.. Not as good as the capsules !

Probiotic

Publié par JanMartin le Oct 29, 2010

I was disappointed with this product because they give you such a small amount for the price. When I opened the bottle it was a bit less than half full. The product itself works well and seems quality, but for the price, they could give you four ounces! I won't reorder this because I can get more probiotics for the same price.

No effect

Publié par Reviewer1508294 le Jan 07, 2015

I tried this there was no effect when I had a upset stomach. Might not have bought the right bacterium. Previously tried another Source Natural product & it was excellent.

has Dibasic calcium phosphate

Publié par AnkaMaria07 le Oct 28, 2014

It has Dibasic calcium phosphate which made me sneeze and made my throat sting bad when I take it. Not for the allergic people or sensible ones like me.

articles 1-10 sur 10