FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.96

€18.45

Économie de: €8.49 (46% off)

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good acidophilus product - but wider range of probiotic bacteria is better

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

This probiotic is fine, perfectly effective if you want a stabilized powder of acidophilus alone. Source Naturals is a high quality brand. Ideally lactobacilis is the dominant bacterium in the small intestine while bifidus bacterium are dominant in the large intestine or bowel. It's best to take both, and other species as well. I prefer the Life Flora capsules because they contain a combination of probiotics rather than just one, and I find capsules more convenient to take than powder - also it is very pure so there're no substances in it that I react to. Jarrow EPS capsules and Culturelle capsules are also very good (but the EPS aren't any good if you have dairy and soy intolerances). Sometimes it's worth taking a more expensive probiotic such as culturelle short term and then going back to something you find affordable for most of the time. I choose stabilised probiotics because I've found them more convenient and just as effective as the refrigerated ones.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1232864 on Nov 11, 2013

I appreciate that this product is powder. It's always better choice to capsules. Also cheaper.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Apr 24, 2011

My son says that this product works wonderfully. It's easy to take and helps his digestion.

I recommend everyone order from iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2244067 on Jun 12, 2011

You guys are so speedy in shipping the product. And the little extra that you send with my order is great. Great job!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3217956 on Oct 18, 2008

We need a freeze stabilized powdered acidophilus and this fits the bill. Works well.

Seems fine.

Posted by Crotchetymama on Nov 25, 2012

Does the job, I guess, just a bit fussy for me. I thought the powder would be good, but turns out I don't really like powders. Nothing bad about the product, just not for me.

okay!

Posted by 5691509506730749583 on Oct 06, 2013

Its okay.. Not as good as the capsules !

Probiotic

Posted by JanMartin on Oct 29, 2010

I was disappointed with this product because they give you such a small amount for the price. When I opened the bottle it was a bit less than half full. The product itself works well and seems quality, but for the price, they could give you four ounces! I won't reorder this because I can get more probiotics for the same price.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1508294 on Jan 07, 2015

I tried this there was no effect when I had a upset stomach. Might not have bought the right bacterium. Previously tried another Source Natural product & it was excellent.

has Dibasic calcium phosphate

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Oct 28, 2014

It has Dibasic calcium phosphate which made me sneeze and made my throat sting bad when I take it. Not for the allergic people or sensible ones like me.

articles 1-10 sur 10