FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€9.28

€11.60

Économie de: €2.32 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

Great Product

Publié par Reviewer2143084 le Jun 30, 2009

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

High quality

Publié par Reviewer3048344 le Feb 16, 2010

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Publié par Reviewer1999653 le Oct 07, 2011

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Publié par Reviewer3295917 le Aug 26, 2009

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

11 years of preventing canker sores

Publié par Reviewer1898058 le Nov 01, 2010

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

An Amazing Product

Publié par 4845457653881301211 le Oct 21, 2013

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

Solgar - Top of the list

Publié par Reviewer3237124 le Oct 20, 2008

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

great

Publié par 5603351338869984388 le May 15, 2016

got this for my father 'cause the price in my country is outrageous. he's really happy with it.

articles 1-8 sur 8