FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.78

€17.22

Économie de: €3.44 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Solgar Boswellia

Publié par Reviewer1413824 le Jan 03, 2013

I have a lot of chronic pain in my joints and muscles, and have been living with bulging spinal disc pain for the last four months. Boswellia is an amazing herb for joint pain. Although herbs often take longer to have an effect than pharmaceuticals, I often get relief within 20-30 minutes of taking Boswellia. I like the Solgar product because it has both standardized resin to guarantee the potency of the most ative ingredients, and whole herb powder, to provide the synergistic benefits of the other components of the plant. I highly recommend this product.

Anti-inflammatory, arthritis pain.

Publié par drBolhuis le Sep 28, 2012

Use it for my patients. High dose, 6 caps. a day. Especially against braintumors.

flu protection

Publié par Reviewer2015699 le Oct 10, 2009

I purchased this because H1N1 is rampant in our area. Some classes were running with 6-9 kids! The reason people are having problems is supposed be due to the lungs producing too much cytokines in response to the virus. This worked great as it inhibits cytokines and using it with colloidal silver my kids weren't hardly sick when the virus went through their classrooms.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good results for Bechterew!

Publié par Reviewer1574641 le Sep 28, 2008

I have used this products for 3 weeks now. First I did not feel any change but a few days ago the pain in my back started to fade away and I have reduced my Naproxen to 500mg/day now!

Boswellia

Publié par Reviewer2203533 le Mar 25, 2009

This product has been very effective in controlling inflamation and joint pain. Both my Husband and I have felt the benifits.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

a good altenative to nsaids

Publié par Reviewer1920050 le May 06, 2014

Works very well with inflammations, I once had a severe back problem, probably from my chronic scoliosis which got worse after a heavy lifting, the doctor prescribed a very strong NSAID which I unfortunatelly took for five days. Did nothing expect for damaging my GI. then started taking Boswellia, the pain gone competely in 4 days. Great service from iherb. Efficient. Quick shipping.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Probably Good Stuff but not for me . . .

Publié par Reviewer1282920 le Mar 01, 2015

I used half the bottle with no results and then learned I have RA so that could be why. This will probably work for someone with Osteoarthritis, I guess.

Order from IHerb

Publié par Reviewer1990384 le Mar 13, 2009

Excellent, this service is brillant.

love it

Publié par Reviewer2270334 le Jul 26, 2010

Can feel this working for soreness!

For pain relief

Publié par 4681823501454588702 le Dec 09, 2013

I have used boswell leached for a year and pains in the joints decreased

articles 1-10 sur 20