FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€29.07

€36.33

Économie de: €7.27 (20 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

1st order

Publié par Reviewer3286433 le Dec 31, 2011

Supplements helped my daughters psorasis on her face so am trying the night cream now. Fast delivery

Nice

Publié par Reviewer1089203 le Feb 14, 2012

Very moisturising, great for mature skin!

The worst I've ever tried

Publié par Reviewer1152715 le Nov 17, 2014

Had high expectations of this cream. I think I may have got an old jar of this. It's very thick and does not absorb very well. Not very hydrating either. It's that thick and dry it's sitting on my face rather than being absorbed. Very disapointed. I think the only thing really that my money has paid for is the fancy jar. Will not be buying again. Total waste of money.

Great Product

Publié par 5344853034095456471 le Aug 20, 2012

Great price

love it

Publié par Reviewer2932508 le Feb 22, 2012

Great moisterizer. Great for my.combination skin.

Night Cream

Publié par Reviewer3301371 le Apr 06, 2012

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Night Cream

Publié par Reviewer2816703 le Jan 05, 2012

Wonderful smelling cream. Living in Arizona, I use it during the day. Great moisturizer.

great

Publié par 5116637343885658330 le Jul 25, 2014

very good cream

OK, but can be better

Publié par Reviewer2975194 le Jan 19, 2013

Cream zakzyvala by description. The effect of the cream did not notice. Thought he was a bit tightens the skin. The texture of the cream is pleasant. Flavor is not intrusive, but nothing special. probably worth a try to the people who have skin prone to oiliness.Крем закзывала по описанию. Эффект крема не заметила. Показалось, что он немного стягивает кожу. Текстура крема приятная. Аромат не навязчивый, но ничего особенного. наверное, стоит попробовать тем людям, у кого кожа склонна к жирности.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nice as a day face cream

Publié par MarieMR le Feb 07, 2014

This cream appears to be very nice to wear during the day. Leaves face smooth and soft. Not much like other rich night creams. Iherb provides great service!

articles 1-10 sur 10