FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.28

€5.79

Économie de: €1.51 (26 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

don't like

Publié par Reviewer1338592 le Nov 26, 2011

Unfortunetely i didn't noticed that parabens are included in ingredients.So i don't use this gel

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Perfect gel for nice price! I highly recommend.

Publié par ohMiriam le Jun 15, 2012

If you are uncomfortable or too little sleep at night. Woke up and your face looks tired, you need this gel! This is the perfect gel for facial skin was quickly look fresh and nice. Visible results within a few minutes, this gel calming and refreshing for your skin. It not heavy, not oily and absorbs quickly. Если вы плохо или мало спали ночью. Проснулись и ваше лицо выглядит усталым, вам необходим этот гель! Это идеальное средство, для того чтобы кожа лица быстро стала выглядеть свежее и лучше. Видимые результаты буквально через несколько минут. Этот гель успокаивает и освежает вашу кожу. Он не тяжелый, не жирный и быстро впитывается.

Try it

Publié par pirlanta le Mar 30, 2012

I don't believe this product can be good anti wrinkle product, but I like to use it for my body, sometimes for my face too. It's very good for dry skin, makes it soft vey qyickly, not heavy, not oily. Nice product for nice price. Just try it, you will not loos anything.

what a wonderful product

Publié par 4669896802650312849 le Nov 12, 2013

I have been using this for several years, and have been consistently pleased with the moisturizing results and the manner in which it keeps deep wrinkles at bay! The price charged by iHerb is excellent, and certainly beats the socks off most of their competition!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

COLLAGEN for my face skin

Publié par mikac10000 le Dec 30, 2013

This time I think Collagen is not so good as in the previous delivery. The gel is not so good density as before and the price stayed same, so this time it is worst quality of product. I think Robert Research Labs use more water, it is more aquatic and it is I am sure less collagen in their product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Pure Collagen is the best!!!!

Publié par Reviewer2324688 le Feb 28, 2012

I used this product years ago and everyone guessed my age to be much younger. I always got compliments on my skin. Then I ran out and could not find it. When I did, I ordered several bottles! I look younger already, with only 2 weeks' use. My husband has commented on how soft my hands are, and my daughters said my hands look younger too. Now, they are using the product and it is helping their complexions become smoother and healthier looking. Don't wait, try it! It is the best beauty product I have ever used!

good product

Publié par Revron le Feb 01, 2012

Its tight and moisturizing at the same time. Mild smell. It's not enough for the winter in Scandinavia - so I use cold cream on top of it. Thank you iHerb for your good service.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Please don't raise the price on this product just cuz I'm raving about it....LOL

Publié par Reviewer2257402 le Mar 29, 2012

If you're wondering whether or not you should purchase this product, I would say...You have to be not of your mind not to it works that good! I used to buy it at a store but they stopped carrying it. I kept the old bottle for yrs so I would know what to ask for in my search. It's the best thing I've found for my face and a friend tried it on her body scars and she was AMAZED how much it helped them too. Smooths, tightens, tones, and moisturizes my skin much better product than high-end expensive products. I gave her a bottle to my friend her b-day much to her delight!

very nice

Publié par Reviewer2099841 le Oct 11, 2011

this product makes my skin feel soft, pliable and tight all at the same time

Great product

Publié par Reviewer2448058 le Aug 20, 2013

Love this product a little goes a long way. Sinks into skin very quickly, use every morning. Best product and so cheap.

articles 1-10 sur 44