FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.61

€11.71

Économie de: €4.10 (35 % de remise)

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1152715 le Apr 24, 2013

The wrinkles/rings around my throat are going away! This is very good, you only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I only use at night time. I will be buying again.

Love!

Publié par Reviewer1316526 le Jan 21, 2010

Definitely firms and plumps the delicate skin around the eyes and great for the neck...i even take a little of the leftover cream on my fingers and apply it around and on the lips...it actually will make the lips look and feel more plump! 3 products in one....a real value.

Not for daytime! Beware!

Publié par Reviewer1758888 le Mar 18, 2010

OK, I didn't read the blurb by Reviva about using it only nightly. And they say that for good reason: this stuff is greasy, greasy, greasy! However, in the daytime, my hands are starting to look somewhat creepy, and it works wonders under my sunscreen. I just wish I could use it in the day under makeup, but if I did I think my eyes would slip out of their sockets it's so greasy. However, it seems to work well overall...just have to remember not to use it in the day...haha!

Economical eye cream

Publié par Reviewer3207935 le Aug 26, 2012

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.

Luxurious....

Publié par Reviewer3247779 le Sep 19, 2012

THEEEEE most beautiful eye cream on the universe. Yes, it's rich and some may describe as greasy, but this product is TOP shelf...!!! I use it for the eye, throat and lip area. Beautiful. Highly recommended.

Mom loves it

Publié par 5732345650441480858 le Jul 22, 2013

I got it for my mom and she absolutely loves it. I think she's on her 10th one now because she asks me to keep it coming :) And she's tried lots and lots of creams and serums, from this site and stores but chose this one. It's much cheaper than most too.

Great!

Publié par Reviewer2637625 le Oct 28, 2009

Happy to an eye cream that's in a large size. So, I'm happy with the results. This stuff is like concrete! =)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Rich product in oil, good for eyes

Publié par Reviewer1717623 le Dec 02, 2009

good and Stimulates! Rich Oils and Plant Extracts in this cream

Reviva Lab, Throat and Eye Cream

Publié par Reviewer2461770 le Apr 29, 2014

I am ordering my third jar of this lovely rich cream. I love using it for my neck to moisturize and keep wrinkles away as much as possible. I have tried using other good face creams on my neck, but they didn't seem to suit my neck area as the skin actually became sore, so I returned to this cream as it works really well for me.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The best eye cream for winter

Publié par 4907266672761148186 le Feb 22, 2016

I am in love with this cream I used it November-March and it is still not gone fully! Super hydrating, smoothing, rich cream. I use it only for a night routine, as it might be too heavy for makeup on top. I will buy it next winter again! Love!!!

articles 1-10 sur 26