FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.77

€11.96

Économie de: €4.19 (35 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1152715 le Apr 24, 2013

The wrinkles/rings around my throat are going away! This is very good, you only need a small amount as it goes a long way. I only use at night time. I will be buying again.

Love!

Publié par Reviewer1316526 le Jan 21, 2010

Definitely firms and plumps the delicate skin around the eyes and great for the neck...i even take a little of the leftover cream on my fingers and apply it around and on the lips...it actually will make the lips look and feel more plump! 3 products in one....a real value.

Not for daytime! Beware!

Publié par Reviewer1758888 le Mar 18, 2010

OK, I didn't read the blurb by Reviva about using it only nightly. And they say that for good reason: this stuff is greasy, greasy, greasy! However, in the daytime, my hands are starting to look somewhat creepy, and it works wonders under my sunscreen. I just wish I could use it in the day under makeup, but if I did I think my eyes would slip out of their sockets it's so greasy. However, it seems to work well overall...just have to remember not to use it in the day...haha!

Luxurious....

Publié par Reviewer3247779 le Sep 19, 2012

THEEEEE most beautiful eye cream on the universe. Yes, it's rich and some may describe as greasy, but this product is TOP shelf...!!! I use it for the eye, throat and lip area. Beautiful. Highly recommended.

Economical eye cream

Publié par Reviewer3207935 le Aug 26, 2012

Excellent price! This is very thick, so I use little bits at a time. I used a bit too much one night and it made my eyes water for a few minutes. As someone else said, don't use this during the day under your eyes, it's way too thick & greasy! I have used it on the rest of my face occasionally at night, but not too often, since it is so rich I think it might cause a breakout on my combination skin if used frequently. Wish it were in a pump instead of a jar.

Mom loves it

Publié par 5732345650441480858 le Jul 22, 2013

I got it for my mom and she absolutely loves it. I think she's on her 10th one now because she asks me to keep it coming :) And she's tried lots and lots of creams and serums, from this site and stores but chose this one. It's much cheaper than most too.

Not for my eyes.

Publié par 4740220468689981022 le Aug 03, 2013

This cream burnt my eyes, however this cream is great for the throat/neck, makes it so smooth and soft.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nutre la delicada piel de los ojos

Publié par ROSSITA le Oct 10, 2013

Es un producto muy bueno porque hidrata mucho la zona, pero pican los ojos, yo me lo aplico justo antes de ir a la cama porque sino me lloran.

Hydrating

Publié par 5403635296267956145 le Oct 18, 2013

I have sensitive skin and this did not burn, even when I got a little in the corner if my eye. I got this because I am 24 and starting to notice rings on my throat. I use this in the morning (soaks in after about an hour, before it looks greasy), and before I go to sleep. I've also noticed it makes my skin around my eyes look brighter! It's not diminishing anything so far but I think it is helping a little.

not what I have expected

Publié par 4903892356981502352 le Feb 14, 2014

This product is not what I had expected for my skin type. I have oily/combination skin and this eye felt very greasy and slippery. It might be more suitable for dry skins. I still use it on my lips.

articles 1-10 sur 48