FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.01

€6.38

Économie de: €1.37 (21 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner

Publié par Reviewer1475661 le Jul 28, 2013

I WON'T BE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT! I will be 64 years old in three months, and I have paid a lot of money on skin care. I purchased this product around a month ago, and it is now all I use except for the cream around my eyes. Makeup goes on perfectly over it. At this price, I will never be without! I purchased this because I was concerned over sagging around the jaw line and neck area. After one months use, there is a very positive difference. Yes, I WILL buy this again and again and again. I do exercise on a regular basis, and it also helps to keep my arms firm.

excellent

Publié par HealthandBeautyGirl le Feb 04, 2014

Wonderful for the winter or anytime if you have dehydrated skin like me! Helps your other products sink in better if apply while face still damp from this toner! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

REV-11147

Publié par Reviewer3160361 le Feb 01, 2010

I find thisproduct to be an excellent product.I seen a differece within a couple of days.

I love it!

Publié par Reviewer1806747 le Apr 30, 2010

Because of the low price, I use it on my arms, hands and neck. It makes my skin so soft.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

This is my all-time favorite.

Publié par Reviewer1387233 le Nov 02, 2009

This is my all-time favorite. Great for the cold winters in the northeast - super for warm summer days too. Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Infortunately the cap on one bottle came loose during shipping, and spilled on the other products.

Reviva Labs Elastin & Collagen skin toner - great as a lotion mask

Publié par maywonginSing le Sep 22, 2013

I have used it for the past week. It is hydrating and it does not give you the sticky feeling compared with Avalon Organics' hydrating toner which leaves a sticky feeling on my face. I have read about lotion mask in Chizu Saeki's book about using a toner (usually called lotion in Japanese skincare) as a lotion mask for just a few minutes a day. It really softens the skin. The serum and moisturizer applied afterward seem to be absorbed much better. If your skin is slightly oily, I would say the Thayers toner makes a great lotion mask. Price is great and iHerb's service is always great.

A very good toner

Publié par 5352181866076411973 le Jun 25, 2014

Leaves the skin so fresh and hidrated,very confortable,i have dry,sensitive skin and i'm in love with this product.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5462334646376170571 le Apr 17, 2015

I like it

Funciona bien

Publié par 5575250632503979568 le May 25, 2015

Por el tiempo que lo llevo usando me parece que queda la piel más hidratada y es agradable en la piel.

Excellent for skin

Publié par 5043376513874499861 le Jun 01, 2015

I have been using this with a combination of powder as well for collagen and its improved my skin I am very happy with this purchase and will be buying it again once a run out...

articles 1-10 sur 80