Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Reviva Labs, Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

€4.32
€6.17
Savings of: €1.85 (30% Off)

This is my all-time favorite.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009

This is my all-time favorite. Great for the cold winters in the northeast - super for warm summer days too. Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Infortunately the cap on one bottle came loose during shipping, and spilled on the other products.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 30, 2010

Because of the low price, I use it on my arms, hands and neck. It makes my skin so soft.

Reviva Labs Elastin & Collagen skin toner - great as a lotion mask

Posted by maywonginSing on Sep 22, 2013

I have used it for the past week. It is hydrating and it does not give you the sticky feeling compared with Avalon Organics' hydrating toner which leaves a sticky feeling on my face. I have read about lotion mask in Chizu Saeki's book about using a toner (usually called lotion in Japanese skincare) as a lotion mask for just a few minutes a day. It really softens the skin. The serum and moisturizer applied afterward seem to be absorbed much better. If your skin is slightly oily, I would say the Thayers toner makes a great lotion mask. Price is great and iHerb's service is always great.

Elastin & Collagen Skin Toner

Posted by Reviewer1475661 on Jul 28, 2013

I WON'T BE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT! I will be 64 years old in three months, and I have paid a lot of money on skin care. I purchased this product around a month ago, and it is now all I use except for the cream around my eyes. Makeup goes on perfectly over it. At this price, I will never be without! I purchased this because I was concerned over sagging around the jaw line and neck area. After one months use, there is a very positive difference. Yes, I WILL buy this again and again and again. I do exercise on a regular basis, and it also helps to keep my arms firm.

excellent

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

Wonderful for the winter or anytime if you have dehydrated skin like me! Helps your other products sink in better if apply while face still damp from this toner! SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!