FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

I was skeptical, but it truly works

Publié par Reviewer2607859 le Dec 30, 2013

I ordered this from iherb after reading the other reviews. I, like others, have noticed a drastic difference within only 2 weeks of taking it. My skin on my face is less sallow and the skin under my eyes (crepey and dry now for the last year or so without any help from any of my topical products or by taking vitamin E, etc.), is much fuller and looks like it did a few years ago. I'm not sure if the improvement will stay as it is or continue to get better..that would be great. Either way I will definitely keep ordering this product despite the price because it makes such a huge difference.

Good results

Publié par eathealthy le Jun 29, 2013

This is a great combination product of the resveratrol and collagen together. It does give positive results although I have only used one bottle. Due to cost I don't think will re-order at this time though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

It works great!

Publié par Reviewer2801716 le Sep 19, 2012

I was noticing a loss of elasticity in my skin so I tried using a collagen pill. I love that this is organic and has Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid as well. Combined with the collagen, this is what really makes this formula work. If using this as anti- aging, I strongly recommend using a hyaluronic serum and a collagen cream on your face as well as the pill. In combination it really works. I work out 6x per week and everyone has noticed that I look more youthful. I can feel better elasticity and fullness in my face as well as the rest of my body.

Pure Amazingness!

Publié par Reviewer2858506 le Jul 24, 2012

Within one week I noticed that all these tiny wrinkles around me eyes had been dramatically reduced. I have gone though one bottle in about a month now and wow!! What a difference it has made. I tested this product for beauty purposes (my wedding is next week!) and I am very happy with the outcome. I also have not been feeling as fatigued as I usually do in the late afternoon/ evening time. This product and this brand comes with my highest recommendation. Love that it is organic!

good for my skin

Publié par Reviewer1421766 le Oct 05, 2011

its been 3weeks since i started using this product, and i notice that my fine lines somehow became less obvious and what i like about the product is that i feel it helps to firm up my breast. My husband did notice it though :)

Works!

Publié par Reviewer1763080 le Sep 21, 2013

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

Excellent Product!

Publié par Reviewer2380291 le Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

fatma harmoushe from libanon

Publié par Reviewer2473579 le May 28, 2011

i can't tell yet but after two weeks using this product i feel much better and my skin looks more youthful any way i like organic products cause it works trust me specially reserveage thanks for this company

Like it

Publié par Reviewer1041382 le Aug 03, 2011

I like this product because it has collagn AND hyaluronic acid plus a good antioxidant. I take 2 capsules before bed. East to digest as it is a vegicap. My skin seems to be healing faster.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Update

Publié par iAmNaN le Mar 31, 2011

I think this collagen booster works. It's pricey, so I thought I was saving money by ordering another brand of trans resveratrol and taking with hydra-plenish collagen. Oh my goodness. What a difference. I'm going back to this asap. In fact, I'm ordering a bottle now. My skin is starting to feel lax again so I can't get my hands on this fast enough!

articles 1-10 sur 37