FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€19.42

€22.85

Économie de: €3.43 (15 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great Success!

Publié par Reviewer2699919 le Dec 20, 2010

My 10 year old mastiff has been suffering from pain due to arthritis and after taking the supplement, has been able to reduce his consumption of pain meds significantly. He is sleeping better and able to get up and move w/o that morning groan.

AWESOME!

Publié par Reviewer1426298 le May 02, 2012

My dog was having hip issue and really having a problem walking sitting he was just in pain all the time. I have been giving him this tablet everyday and he has been running around! It been wonderful!

K.T.M

Publié par Reviewer2440835 le Aug 27, 2013

My dog is old,because I give to him every morning this tablet, I think it is very good to him,and I will give to him forever.(sorry my English not to good,I'm from Hungary)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Australian customers - do not order.

Publié par Reviewer2704269 le Jul 11, 2011

Based on the reviews I was looking forward to receiving this product for my GSD. Unfortunately it was detained by Australian Quarantine. They did however say that a manufacturer's declaration may allow it entry depending on the content percentages. Unfortunately Renew Life was non responsive. Iherb gladly accepted having the entire shipment returned and were helpful in the matter. (Couldn't give it zero stars).

woof

Publié par Reviewer2854041 le Sep 03, 2014

My dogs love these

K Schrader

Publié par Reviewer2843380 le Jan 30, 2009

Ive been giving this tablet to my Westie for a month now and don't see much difference in her joints. I won't give up yet though.

See no change

Publié par Reviewer3311622 le Sep 06, 2012

I have been giving this to my Border Collie/Husky mix for about 2 weeks and see no change. I have to continue giving him the meds from the vet.

articles 1-7 sur 7