FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.13

€9.03

Économie de: €0.90 (10 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great

Publié par 5306538332227412780 le Oct 25, 2014

I use this for so many things: a) on my kinky curly hair immediately after cleansing along with a small amount of coconut oil and a leave in conditioner. Perfect curls that stay hydrated every time. b) I also mix a little with water and spray it on my face before applying my moisturizer. c) take a capful with my supplements in the morning. It tastes better than any other aloe vera I've tried.

Great Organic Aloe product

Publié par NBPT100 le Jan 21, 2016

I have been using this product for 3 months now and I say it is very good. I take only 1 oz 2x per day on an empty stomach and any acid reflux and stomach discomfort is gone. You could take more based on your situation. If you do take too much it may have a slight laxative effect so be aware. I also find this is good to help heal any gut irritations. I have recommended this to others with Crones and leaky gut and they do well by it. It is good on gong maintenance for the gut. This is an organic aloe and it is grown and processed in the USA. It is not freeze dried or made from powdered aloe. Kudos to iherb for offering this USA product. Plus if you buy 4 at a time you get 5% off. If this review was helpful please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews of many products. Peace and good health!

Goes down easy

Publié par Reviewer1957915 le May 19, 2011

I mix this with a glass of water and it partially dissolves to the point where it goes down easy and is virtually tasteless. I take 1 cap full and a glass of water always with vitamins. Dr. Oz recently put it in his show as a cancer fighting tool.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nice drink, pity about the citric acid though. Citric acid is toxic!!!!

Publié par 5514081950035846903 le Oct 03, 2015

The taste is good, very refreshing especially when mixed with cold water. The company talks about how pure the aloe vera is and how it is grown organically etc. But then they add citric acid and ruin it all. I don't care how little the quantity is that they add but it's still citric acid and over a long period of time a little poison can't be good for you. Citric acid grows on a fungus. The ugly black fungus around the kitchen sink and bathroom tiles. Why would you want to eat even a little bit? Citric acid will also effect your teeth too. This product is natural and good only up to a certain point and once the citric acid is added it is TOXIC period! Do not be fooled!

Wonderful aloe vera gel

Publié par Royalqueen le Dec 19, 2015

Very good quality! I drink it directly with water in the morning and i can feel how natural it is and good to my body. Also i mix it with vitamin E and essential oils to make my own eye gel. It is als good to mix with clay powder and makes my own mask. So many uses in one bottle. Recommend.

Good Aloe

Publié par Reviewer1356338 le Jul 20, 2011

I think Real Aloe is a good brand and the gel is of high quality. I drink it every day but only for about 2-3 weeks so at this point it is hard to see the benefits. However, I know that Aloe gel is great for you so I continue taking it. Good product, thanks!

Soothing

Publié par 4784601502947472460 le Mar 08, 2014

I add a tablespoon of Aloe Gel to smoothies for a soothing, healthy drink. I also mix a tablespoon into my three cats' can food along with grape seed oil to prevent fur ball vomits.

Amazing

Publié par 5223852101049605241 le May 03, 2016

Really good aloe vera gel. I'm using it as a tonic for my face before i go to sleep. And it's really big bottle and a really great price for it.

Happy with the Product

Publié par 4949824334802052950 le Dec 13, 2015

Thanks

quality aloe

Publié par Reviewer1150017 le Jan 12, 2016

love this brand. the only reasom for goving it four stars is that it should have a squirter.

articles 1-10 sur 24