FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€17.71

€25.30

Économie de: €7.59 (30 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

perfect!

Publié par Reviewer3177250 le Oct 01, 2009

I read sme people complaining about it not being "sweet" enough for their children. Well, this is a supplement, not candy. My daughter takes it with no complaints, and she's only 17 months old. Not everything that's good for you tastes good. As long as my daughter is getting the vitamins and minerals she needs, that's all that matters. So along with a healthy diet, and daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, this is a great addition.

Our first choice

Publié par Reviewer1239656 le Apr 01, 2009

A friend recommended this vitamin to us. I was looking for a kids vitamin that did not contain aspartame. Yes surprisingly a lot of them do. It also had to be chewable. I was happy with the long list of vitamins and green veggies that it contained. From time to time I research other vitamins and haven't found an equivalent. I am very happy with them for now.

4-year-old likes them

Publié par Reviewer2874662 le Oct 30, 2008

My 4-year-old really likes these stars, although I've seen other reviews which said some kids don't. I like that they have more nutrients in them (including iron) than some of the other natural multivitamins and I feel pretty good that my son is taking them because he is such a picky eater.

THE BEST

Publié par poleonella le May 25, 2013

the best for children

THE BEST

Publié par Elenka le May 28, 2013

the best for kids

My son Likes Them

Publié par Reviewer3354677 le Jan 09, 2008

I ordered these vitimins because I was looking for a good quality chewable, I didn't realize they would be so big! My 16mo old likes them (he's never had any problems taking any kind of medicine) but I have to break them in half and give him two pieces at a time. Which is not a big deal, I was using the poly sol drops and that was terrible! I feel these are a better vitamin all around!

very complete vitamins

Publié par Reviewer1859770 le Sep 15, 2009

my 3 year old daughter likes them, and i tried one too just for curiosity and they taste just like flinstones but a lot better quality!! im very satisfied

Granddaughter loves them

Publié par Reviewer3206882 le Jan 15, 2011

I purchased these for my 7 year-old granddaughter who is an uber picky eater. It was always a fight to get her to take her old vitamins (big name brand), but she absolutely loves these.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

rainbow light, just once, kid's one multistars, fruit punch

Publié par Reviewer2323691 le Oct 29, 2008

My kids really disliked the taste. I tried it and I agreed with them. We ended up throwing the whole bottle out.

Awful Flavor

Publié par Reviewer3000419 le Dec 23, 2008

My 9 yr old didn't like these at all. I tried one and it tasted like a combination of chalk and dried toothpaste with just a hint of fruit.

articles 1-10 sur 83