Rainbow Light, Kid's One MultiStars, Chewable Multivitamin/Mineral, Fruit Punch Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3177250 on Oct 01, 2009

I read sme people complaining about it not being "sweet" enough for their children. Well, this is a supplement, not candy. My daughter takes it with no complaints, and she's only 17 months old. Not everything that's good for you tastes good. As long as my daughter is getting the vitamins and minerals she needs, that's all that matters. So along with a healthy diet, and daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, this is a great addition.

Our first choice

Posted by Reviewer1239656 on Apr 01, 2009

A friend recommended this vitamin to us. I was looking for a kids vitamin that did not contain aspartame. Yes surprisingly a lot of them do. It also had to be chewable. I was happy with the long list of vitamins and green veggies that it contained. From time to time I research other vitamins and haven't found an equivalent. I am very happy with them for now.

4-year-old likes them

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Oct 30, 2008

My 4-year-old really likes these stars, although I've seen other reviews which said some kids don't. I like that they have more nutrients in them (including iron) than some of the other natural multivitamins and I feel pretty good that my son is taking them because he is such a picky eater.

THE BEST