FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.62

€19.46

Économie de: €5.84 (30 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good

Publié par Reviewer1811316 le Feb 10, 2012

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

Convenient, safe, easy mixing

Publié par 5671683406714673695 le Nov 14, 2013

Due to my daughter-in-law having UTI quite often during her pregnancy, my grandson seem to have low immune system and was always having flu and fever when he was 2 months old. Thank God I found Nutristart Multivitamin Powder and started it at 5 months old. His immune system improves and he hardly get sick even when perople around him are sick. I strongly recommend this multivit to mothers who has kids going to daycare and kids who struggles when taking meds.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Just can't go without it

Publié par Reviewer1877063 le Jun 03, 2009

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

No artifical colorings

Publié par Reviewer1936840 le Mar 25, 2009

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

Love this!

Publié par Reviewer2584519 le May 06, 2009

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

Cheap & easy

Publié par Reviewer3068039 le Oct 27, 2009

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Contains fructose

Publié par Reviewer1261235 le Jul 10, 2014

Everything was great about this product until I read the last little detail- sweetened with fructose!! fructose is known as a possible cause of gut sensitivity in some and for this reason I would give this product this rating... So close to being so good ...yet 1 ingredient has spoilt it for me.

Great, no taste

Publié par 4747299562374327159 le Dec 08, 2014

I love this because I can mix the powder with my babies' food and they can't tell the difference.

Fantastic

Publié par Reviewer1075811 le Feb 05, 2011

Love this for my baby, he has been taking this since he was 5 months old, i mix it in his yogurt everyday.

good stuff

Publié par Reviewer1299247 le Apr 26, 2011

My daughter is g-tube fed and very sensitive to foods and meds. This powder mixes well with 40 cc of water and doesn't cause any stomach upset at all. Thank you!

articles 1-10 sur 21