FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€23.59

€33.70

Économie de: €10.11 (30% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Horrible, toxic ammonia smell when opened!

Posted by 5111466434475107134 on Feb 02, 2016

Afraid to give to my child.

Rainbow Light, Active Health Teen with Derma Complex

Posted by 5704882794736888253 on Feb 17, 2015

The composition is very good! I hope it will wirk. Only later I can understand.

Hmmm...

Posted by 5659993574606515219 on Nov 17, 2014

I suffer from teenage cystic acne, and after reading all the amazing reviews I decided to give this a try. On my first week of usage, my skin indeed improved and I had LESS acne as compared to the crazy amount of acne that were growing on my face. I noticed that my urine colour has become more green/yellow, probably due to dyeing of the pills which are green. After about 1.5 weeks (3 pills daily) on the pills, my bacne condition improved tremendously. I am not the kind to have huge acne on the back, but there were always little bumps and small acnes. The little bumps and small acnes were gone! The tablets are kind of big and there is a strong taste which I still am not used to it even though I am on my 2nd bottle. However, during the start of my 2nd month of using this product, my acne became bad again even though I have been diligently taking the tablets everyday. My cystic acne, although gone, did not fade away. The dark spots on my face right now are the scars left behind by the acne and did not go away even after this long. In addition, my bacne situation has returned. I feel that my body kind of got used to the tablet and caused my skin to go back to their "old ways". With all this said, I don't think I will re-purchase and will continue to look for another brand.

Giantic Pills

Posted by 5343905463116418797 on Oct 22, 2013

Fast Delivery :D But after taking for 15 days, my teenage son experienced many acne breakouts! Worst of all, he got a serious terrible sore throat. I strongly believed that it could be due to heatiness. Therefore, I would not recommend this Brand to Asians. Will not buy again. Waste of Money :(

Food based product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These were great for my son. They help with acne and cleared up his face. They are on the big side but can be chewed although he did just fine with them.

Beware if your teen has good skin

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jul 05, 2013

I bought this for my daughter as just a good teen multivitamin. She had perfect skin, but when she started taking these they caused her to break out for the first time! To determine if these pills were the cause, we stopped the pills and the acne did in fact go away. She then started taking the pills again and the acne came right back. These pills are formulated for teens who already have acne and I strongly caution you to avoid them if you teen has clear skin.

What my growing up teen needs

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Good, especially taken together with fish oil. My son has more energy.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2262861 on Oct 21, 2012

My daughter doesn't have acne,but; it has great ingredients and no artificial products.

it's cool

Posted by Reviewer2883990 on Sep 30, 2012

good vitamins, do skin purer, for teenagers the best

Great stuff

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Sep 16, 2012

I give these to my teens along with fermented cod liver oil capsules. Keeps them healthy! They're food-based vitamins, so they're actually absorbed in the body. Have probiotics too - simply great stuff.

articles 1-10 sur 40