FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.06

€20.49

Économie de: €9.42 (46 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Ashwagondha

Publié par 5682048998667843174 le Jan 29, 2014

Very good product I have been taking it for two weeks now. I plan to buy another bottle well before I run out. It gives me more energy,alertness , concentration among other great things if you know what I mean thanks!!!

odličan proizvod

Publié par Melita le Apr 18, 2014

majka mi se doslovce preporodila otkad uzima ovaj proizvod, ležala je dugo u krevetu i konačno pomalo hoda, a i mentalno se znatno oporavila, preporučujem!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

it works but do not expect a huge effect

Publié par 5681329647522940939 le May 06, 2014

it is one of the most researched adaptogens. It has a calming effect but to me I was expecting it would help sleep and it did not. The other effects, cholesterol, tryglicerids, until I have a medial exam, will not be able to say. Studies show the dosis has to be between 1000 and 2000 mg. I want to try another brand with higher root extract which is the most powerful ingredient. I do feel a slight positive motivation effect. Along with Ginseng and Rodiola one of the best adaptogens.

Excellent adaptogen

Publié par 5335610452739414333 le Jan 02, 2015

This was recommended by my integrative Dr for Adrenal fatigue and for helping get cortisol levels down. I feel it does the job and seems to help me to achieve good energy levels. I take one in the morning and one at night as this is the recommended therapeutic dosage according to studies I have read.

01.2015.06

Publié par 5144471266336829873 le Jan 14, 2015

Palīdz stabilizēt nervu sistēmu

Great

Publié par 5358632610941560173 le Dec 13, 2014

It works great for my adrenals.

Mrs. Abakumov

Publié par 5118393208709964095 le May 02, 2016

Love this product both my husband and I take this product to help us with our energy and fatigue, I found it helps me with keeping up with my active life even though I am suffering from Adrenal Fatigue .

Satisfying brain tonic.

Publié par mozzer le Jun 23, 2015

I get a noticeable lift from these. I do prefer to take these along with Schisandra Adrenal Complex. Both of those together are awesome adaptogens. Highly recommended for any stress issue.

Slowly but it works

Publié par Reviewer1880269 le Oct 27, 2015

I have been taking this product for hot flashes. I still get some hot flashes and so at the beginning I thought it wasn't working. Then I left for a trip and stopped taking this product (I left it at home) and saw an enormous difference. I was having hot flashes every 10 minutes, it was horrible. That is when I figured out this product actually IS working. It seems also to work for my mood which is more balanced and calm.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I love this herb, but this range does not work for me

Publié par 5387788587363946406 le Oct 22, 2016

My husband and I both noticed that this produce would give us cramps and frequent trips to the bathroom. Not experienced with other brands. I think it may have to do with Planetary Herbals formulations, with the addition of modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate. The Triphala tablets from the same company also causes the same effect, strangely enough.

articles 1-10 sur 22