FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.65

€9.02

Économie de: €0.36 (4 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great mascara!

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

I'm very happy I found this product, it as safe as it is effective! I am pregnant and I was so worried about the harmful ingredients in my expensive mascaras. I didn't want to stop wearing it, so I'm glad I found a product that is all natural. It adds volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump. It is also very easily removed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very Good Mascara

Publié par CombinationEczema le Nov 30, 2013

I have been using YSL mascara for years and this one is 4 times cheaper for a very similar effect. I would recommend anyone to switch to this product. It is a bit less resilient - but I don't mind.

great product

Publié par Reviewer2353420 le Nov 25, 2012

It goes on my eyelashes smooth,no lumps, makes them look longer and fuller. It is easy to come off but does smear a bit if you rub your eyes. I am very happy with the purchase and bought another one as a gift.

un des meilleurs nascara

Publié par Strawwy le Nov 09, 2012

La brosse est géniale, elle met peu de produit à la fois sans faire de paquets et sans coller les cils, en 4/5 coup de brosse les cils gagnent en volume, longueur et courbure toute en légèreté et sans effet patte d'araigné. Je ne m'en fou pas plein des paupières en mettant le mascara, contrairement à ceux ayant une brosse plus classique. Tiens très bien toute la journée, les cils restent bien gainés. Il est assez équivalent au jumbo, je vois peu de différence.

BEST NATURAL MASCARA

Publié par Reviewer1806156 le Mar 13, 2012

I am so amazed with the ingredients and the awesome results of this mascara!!! I have been using Chanel and Dior mascaras for many years, they were great but in results but so toxic. When I decided to use natural products finding a mascara was a big issue. This one is the best I have tried and is so natural. It make my eyelashes fuller and long. You should give it a chance.

Huge disappointment!

Publié par 4828509928369535878 le Aug 06, 2014

I have no idea why this gets such great reviews. It doesn't stay on the lashes for long, leaving big flakes and smudges of mascara under my eyes. Will never buy again! And stop writing good reviews about it!

Not impressed.

Publié par 5442112304538484053 le Sep 11, 2013

Everyone was bragging about this mascara, so i had pretty high expectations.. I was SO dissapointed. It creases though out the day, and it is kinda hard to work with if you're not so good at makeup(i had both my mum and my lil' sis try it, and they were struggeling to get it nice). I'd rather buy the pink one. Will NOT buy again, EVER. It gets two stars for being organic.

Ok...

Publié par Reviewer2912539 le Jul 20, 2013

I like the way my lashes look whit this mascara, but I don't like that it's not waterresistant. It smudges through the day, and sometimes I feel I look like a panda... I will not buy this again...

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

It's nice but nothing more than that

Publié par 5681223640011191552 le Sep 22, 2012

It runs and smears all the time

Don't buy

Publié par 5703080308856226192 le Jun 09, 2014

Seriously I was so excited to buy it after reading all these great reviews but it's SH*T! I don't usually throw anything away but I did put this one in the garbage can since there is no use: after a couple of hours (even on the cold day after I applied powder under my eyes), it was all under my eyes! I gave it a try for one week but nope, still SH*T! Bought Ecobella instead (used it for one year before and very happy w/the results!)

articles 1-10 sur 274