New To iHerb?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

€7.58
€7.90
Savings of: €0.32 (4% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 554 reviews

Great mascara!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I'm very happy I found this product, it as safe as it is effective! I am pregnant and I was so worried about the harmful ingredients in my expensive mascaras. I didn't want to stop wearing it, so I'm glad I found a product that is all natural. It adds volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump. It is also very easily removed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very Good Mascara

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

I have been using YSL mascara for years and this one is 4 times cheaper for a very similar effect. I would recommend anyone to switch to this product. It is a bit less resilient - but I don't mind.

un des meilleurs nascara

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012

La brosse est géniale, elle met peu de produit à la fois sans faire de paquets et sans coller les cils, en 4/5 coup de brosse les cils gagnent en volume, longueur et courbure toute en légèreté et sans effet patte d'araigné. Je ne m'en fou pas plein des paupières en mettant le mascara, contrairement à ceux ayant une brosse plus classique. Tiens très bien toute la journée, les cils restent bien gainés. Il est assez équivalent au jumbo, je vois peu de différence.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It goes on my eyelashes smooth,no lumps, makes them look longer and fuller. It is easy to come off but does smear a bit if you rub your eyes. I am very happy with the purchase and bought another one as a gift.

BEST NATURAL MASCARA

Posted by Reviewer1806156 on Mar 13, 2012

I am so amazed with the ingredients and the awesome results of this mascara!!! I have been using Chanel and Dior mascaras for many years, they were great but in results but so toxic. When I decided to use natural products finding a mascara was a big issue. This one is the best I have tried and is so natural. It make my eyelashes fuller and long. You should give it a chance.